The Incident

School started to get a little better. The first day in gym, I waited to get changed just so Miranda could see my new underwear. She giggled and gave me a complement on them.

School itself was boring and I still didn't have many friends. The only person that ever asked me to do anything outside of school was Miranda the one time she offered to take me to buy underwear and then Patty everyday on the bus.

I finally agreed to the offer, which wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. We basically just swung at the park, talking about school. She had a different view of school then I did. I was desperately trying to fit in and be one of the girls and she just wanted to learn. She seemed nice, so I agreed that I would be able to do this every once in a while. 

The next day though, I was super tired. I had gotten pretty used to taking a nap after school and with April keeping me up all night, I got like no sleep. So in Algebra class, right after lunch, we were supposed to be listening to a lecture but I was worried about keeping my eyelids open. It was a tough battle and I put forth a valiant effort but ultimately a losing one.

I awoke to a bunch of gasps and snickers. I looked around and the girls around my desk were now all standing up and everyone was looking at me, almost in disgust. It wasn't until I was told to go down to the office, did I come out of my grogginess and realize what had happened. My life was over...

I wet myself while napping. I was told to head down to the office, where I waited for my aunt. She came in and consoled me- telling me it was okay. She told me that we would get a change of clothes and I could head back to class. She also suggested that I wear a pull-up for the rest of the day.

I changed and went back to class. To my surprise, there wasn't really much fallout. I got the occasional dirty look but that was about it. When I got home, my aunt and I talked about it. It seemed that I was only having accidents while sleeping but my Aunt figured it wouldn't hurt to wear protection for the majority of the time. Ultimately, I agreed- they were essentially underwear, just protective ones.

I continued to do this for the next few months, while living life as a girl. At this school, it wasn't met with humiliation though- instead indifference. Nobody seemed to care. Eventually, I stopped having accidents and went back to underwear. And I stayed there until graduation.

I got accepted to university where I went back to living life as a boy- a feminine boy but a boy nonetheless. After school I got a job and moved out on my own but continued to stay close with Aunt Becky and April. We always reminisced on my difficult times in high school- usually only speaking on the fond memories. I will be forever grateful of my new family.