Final Straw

As I twisted, twirled, and danced during my performance, I slowly began to feel my pride diminish. It was one thing to be seen in a volleyball uniform but I lost all self respect performing in a cheerleading outfit.

Kelly's dad must have thought the same thing because he refused to give me a ride home after the performance. Instead, I rode the bus back to the school.

There were only 2 other girls on the bus ride home and because we finished fifth, there wasn't too much excitement.

I had to ask them where they both lived and hoped I could catch a ride from one of them. One of them lived about 5 miles from my apartment and said she could give me a ride to her place.

From there, I could call my aunt. So I did exactly that. They were in a hurry to leave, so I wasn't even able to change in the school. To make matters worse, they stopped at Wendy's before going to their house.

I sat in Wendy's for 25 minutes, wearing a cheerleader outfit. I just laid my head on the table.

Eventually we left and I used her moms phone to call Aunt Becky. She was furious with Kelly's parents and was still at work so she couldn't come and get me.

The girl giving me a ride home offered to give me her bike so I could go home but for whatever reason they couldn't drive me.

So I biked from her house to mine. She offered to give me a change of clothes but I didn't know if that would be better or worse, so I declined the offer.

About a quarter of the way home, it began to rain. So my journey was even less desirable.

I eventually made it. April and Syd gave me a hard time about my outfit but u wasn't having it. I showered, changed into my diaper and pjs, and went to bed.

When I woke up, Aunt Becky ranted about how she was done with this school and their parents.

She said unfortunately there was only really one option besides staying there though but I may not like it.

She had convinced her school board to allow me to go to April's school- the all-girls school.

She asked what I thought. I was torn. To make the decision harder, she said I would have to follow school rules, including the uniform but she could get me a wig and give me a girls name to pretend I was one.

I didn't want to go to my school anymore but I really didn't want to go to April's either.

I was tired of being panty or diaper boy but I wasn't sure if panty girl was any better. I had to ask around to see what people thought.

Syd and April loved the idea and thought it was kind of funny, Aunt Becky also supported it, the only other person I would ask was Kelly.

I walked over to her apartment and her mom let me in. As I opened the door to her room, I recieved my answer before even asking the question.

In her closet hanging up, I saw my boy cheerleading uniform.

I was transferring to Lady of the Land Prep School.