Enrollment

Sunday night was uneventful, except for the fact that I was nervous. I thought the sleepover was actually pretty good experience but tomorrow was going to be the real thing. I was going to be attending Lady of the Land Prep. I was having trouble sleeping but eventually dozed off and dreamed about the task that was ahead of me. This was not going to be easy but it was necessary.

Aunt Becky woke me up. I wearing one of my new nighties and was clearly wet, more than usual- I blamed it on the nerves. I walked to the table, where there was a bowl of cereal waiting for me. Aunt Becky asked if I was nervous, to which I replied that I was. She assured me that it was going to be okay and sent me to take a shower.

I showered up, no longer were there any boy body wash or shampoo, instead I used what April uses. It was a pleasant smell, just one that I had to adjust to. I hopped out of the shower and dried off. I wrapped the towel around me and went to Aunt Becky's room. She had me sit down and started to brush my hair.

Before doing my hair and make-up she stopped and went over to the closet. There she pulled out a school uniform on a hanger. "I went up to the school before I picked you guys up from your slumber party and got your uniform."

She placed the clothes off the bed and told me to stand up. I stopped her and told her that I would change but didn't have any undies on. She called for April. While she was coming, something from the slumber party hit me. "Hey Aunt Becky, won't the girls notice I don't have any boobs?"

April ran into the room. "Sweetie, can you go get your cousin a pair of undies and socks- and then grab her one of your bras." April ran out and I started to blush. April returned with a pair of undies that were green that had sunflowers on them. I slid them on underneath my towel. I then took the bra, which I later found out wasn't even a real bra. It was a training bra. It was pink with unicorns on it, but had blue trim and straps. I put that on over my head and adjusted it. Aunt Becky rolled up the ankle socks that April brought and stuck them underneath. It looked like I had really small boobs, but boobs nonetheless. She then had me put on my polo, which was white had the school logo on the chest. Next came the skirt. It was plaid, with red and blue being the main colors. She then handed me a pair of white knee high socks.

I sat back down in the chair, as Aunt Becky did my hair and makeup. We walked towards the door. Aunt Becky handed me a pair of black flats to wear and as I put them on she handed me a fleece jacket with the school logo on it. I put that on for my coat. She then handed me a backpack. It was one of April's old ones, it was pink and had an outline of Hello Kitty on the top. And just like that we were out the door.

Aunt Becky walked us into the office and introduced me to the receptionists. Aunt Becky handed her a packet of papers and the lady handed me a piece of paper. It was a schedule, I was officially enrolled.