Chapter # 43

Mulai dari awal

------------

"I think if you will mark me then we would be more stronger and powerful", Youngjae said timidly, dodging Hoseok's attack.

"I told you we should wait a little more—

"What are you waiting for? It's been more than a month now and we don't know when they will show up again and I want to protect you, us and everybody. But I can't in this state. My broken heart syndrome are not healed yet and I need you to make me whole. Just why are you making me wait more", he plead.

Hoseok was taken off-guard when he felt the pain behind his words. Unintentionally he hurt his mate who was still not fully recovered yet. He could feel his pain and he out of all people knows what it feels like to loose a mate and suffer alone.

He opened his mouth to give some reason or more like another excuse because that's what he has been doing all this time. He doesn't know himself why is he installing like that. It's not like he hate his mate. No he don't. He likes him. After confronting him that day and talking out his heart to him, he felt so light and free like some kind of burden was taken away from his shoulder.

And after talking for hours, Youngjae accepted all his terms and conditions without any arguments because he wanted to be love again. He wanted to feel cherished. He wanted to feel the ecstasy of having a mate and Hoseok didn't give him any of that but Youngjae still stayed by his side. Do as he please. Accept every request of his while Hoseok never asked him what he wanted. He just keep going on and on with his selfish wishes which weren't benefiting him either.

So when he heard his crackling voice, the pain and plea behind his words, he realized how selfish and ignorant he was being all this time. How he was just taking and taking, without giving anything in return. If he lost his mate then so does Youngjae. It's not like he was the only one who suffered. At least he took his frustration out but Youngjae never once talked about it. He just listened and listened to whatever Hoseok has to say.

He asked him to wait and Youngjae did. He asked him to still stay in their separate rooms and he agreed to that too. He asked him to train with him but he could leave whenever he please or his son's wants him and he agreed to that too. In short, everything was always about what he wants and what he likes, it was never about what Youngjae wants or he needs. Now when he think about the time they spent together, he just see himself and his selfish wishes. There is no "US", there's only "I" or "ME" which were still accepted by his mate with open arms.

Hoseok gulped and felt ashamed of his wrong doings. He mistreated his mate and took him for granted. He felt his heart being squeezed again and without saying anything, he moved forward. Youngjae was confused because he couldn't read his mind or figure out what is going inside his head. Did he hurt him by asking him to mark him?

He opened his mouth to apologise but before he could do that, he felt Hoseok's warm breath brushing his neck. Goosebumps cover his skin and he shuddered. In the past one month, they never had this close of skin-ship. Heck, they didn't even kissed yet. So feeling his warm breath brushing his neck gave him some kind of euphoric feeling that he couldn't combust in words.

He felt his lips making a contact with his skin and he bit his bottom lip hard, to suppress himself not to release any obnoxious sound. Hoseok hands were shaking on his side, he wanted to do it but he didn't know why he was afraid. But his fear and whatever uncomfortable feeling he was feeling washed away when he felt his mate's shakey hands on his sweatshirt. He isn't the only one confused and worried, his mate is same as him.