Chapter 2: We Should Get Along

"Ella c'mon, wasn't your idea to go sightseeing?" John said standing in the front door.

"John," Mimi said worried, "please do not take her with you friends, keep her in good company."

"Don't worry she'll be okay," John gave her a kiss on the cheek

"Should I bring money?" Ella was said from her room.

"Of course, I'm letting you buy me food," John said to her.

They headed out, "I want to go the university's library they told me is really big." She insisted as she put on her red cardigan.

"Are you mad! no dear, I'm taking you to a club." he said hugging her.

"John, is way too early for a club," she said taking away his arm around her.

"No worries is me mate's club," he said and they walked.

They entered the club, she was a little bit angry, it was somewhat dark and it smelled like cigarettes, there was a girl sitting on a chair, Ella heard John swearing, "Oh Shit."

"What is it John?"

"Nothing, just... do you like poems?" he asked

"Which girl doesn't?" Ella answered.

"That is all I wanted to hear," He went to the girl.

She turned to see him , and the girl crossed her arms, "John where were you?, I told you that I was going to see you at school,"

"Sorry, Cyn I  forgot , I was busy you see, helping Mimi,"

"What a big lie, I had this gift," she said showing him a little notebook, "but you don't deserve it."

"I wrote a poem for you, and you do deserve it , c'mon luv, take it," he said showing her a piece of paper,

She looked it and added, "I cannot be angry at you for more than a minute, did you notice that, John? " and kissed him, "take the notebook, so you can write more poems."

"Come on, let me show you that I wasn't lying," they walk towards Ella, "Ella she is Cynthia, and Cyn this is Ella, she is my new sister, remember when I told you?"

"Hi, I heard you're John's..." she wasn't able to finish the sentence because John started to clear his throat, loudly

"Yes, something like that," Cyn said hitting John in the stomach with her elbow. "Good luck, with living next to him and not driving yourself insane,"

"I'll need more than luck." Ella giggled.

Paul, Pete and George came from the other room, in a complete hysterical laughter that only they knew what they were laughing about,

"So what do you say if we let the boys here and I'll take you for a tour, I'm sure John promised you that, and he took you here instead,"

"So you do know him?" the girls laughed and went out.

"Where are they going?" Paul asked

"Not of your business, you should be asking what are we going to do, we can't continue waiting for new gigs,"

"I say we should record another single, let's save some money," Paul added.

"Money? We earned good in Germany, but we can't return to play till death in Hamburg," Pete said

"Let's think on something, remember we're going to the toppermost of the poppermost!"

"We could sell Paul, that'd give us some pennies, " George suggested, as he covered with his guitar to elude Paul's playful punch.