Taehyung now turned to see Jimin, kinda pleading through his eyes and wanting him to let his neighbour in but currently he was busy drooling, eyes fixed on the tall man in front who was awkwardly looking around.

"Jimin, he even got a present. C'mon let him be..." Taehyung pleaded in a whisper again.

"Okay... but...."

"But?"

"Only if he is coming in too." Jimin stated, pointing at Namjoon who was busy talking to his friend, asking him to leave.

"Happy birthday Taehyung. Wish you many great years ahead. Ah, I gotta take my leave. See you around." Namjoon said and was about to turn.

"Stop, Won't you come in too?" And Taehyung asked, making everyone else confused but Jimin.

Taehyung smirked. He knew what to do and that was to manipulate Namjoon to enter inside too, telling him how helpful he had become to him when Lily was kidnapped so Taehyung wanted him to be a part of his party.

Namjoon was about to disagree but Jungkook didn't let him and this was how they all fixed on having the party together, entering the club all together and suddenly everything turned a bit awkward for Namjoon because a certain someone was just way too much blushing around him.

~♡~

The club had everything upto Taehyung's desire, all thanks to Jimin for this idea and to Seokjin and Hoseok to make it into reality.

Taehyung had his own corner in the club separated for his birthday, the stall consisted of a huge table for them all to eat together with the supply of drinks and for dance, a huge dance floor in the club.

They all decided to cut Taehyung's cake before the meal and in a while the waiter came up with Taehyung's cake which Jimin quickly decorated with the candles, all of them chanting his birthday song in unison with a pair of charcoal black eyes intensely fixed on the birthday boy.

Taehyung shyly tugged his hair behind his ear holding the knife offered by his brother Seokjin. Taehyung smiled widely, the happiness was just so uncontrollable.

"Cut the cake, c'mon." Hoseok encouraged him, shouting happily.

"Uh coat." Taehyung muttered, taking his furry coat out and turning to see where to put it.

"My arms are here for you." Jungkook suddenly spoke, offering his forearm and Taehyung grinned before clinging it on there.

Hoseok and Seokjin passed each other weird looks but there was something else more weird than anything and that was Jimin's eyes on the tall guy who was actually busy staring at the worldwide handsome.

"Why is it so suffocating in here?" Hoseok whispered mentally, rolling his eyes to see himself being stuck in between a triangle now.

Taehyung now bent forward, holding his knife and his neighbour was standing behind him, trying to look away from the other delicious cake in front.

Namjoon hit his elbow into Jungkook who finally averted his gaze to the 'actual' cake as the chants filled the club with clappings as soon as Taehyung blew air on the candles.

Jimin instantly came closer getting some cream on his finger to put on Taehyung's nose who scrunched and giggled joyfully.

"Aigoo, my bitch is 23 older." Jimin said, pulling Taehyung for a hug.

"Says who got 23, months before me."

The others giggled, getting pieces of cake to feed Taehyung who was giggling by being surrendered by the enormous amount of affection.