Super Sad Author's Note.

Dear Beloved Readers,

I would like to thank you for choosing to read Avenging Riverdale. However, I will not be writing a sequel to this. This Fanfic has meant a lot to me in the time I've been writing it. It is my most read book on my profile and I have been writing this story for over a year now. From what I can tell Avenging Riverdale is the first Avengers x Riverdale book and trust me I looked, that's why I wrote this. It's taken two Google Docs to write and how much work I've put into this just makes it even harder for me to end this book but I am not done writing. I can assure you that. I have 4 WIPs in Google Docs right now. So if you enjoyed this story, please drop a follow cause I may publish another crossover fic like this soon, one of my WIPs is an Avengers x Supernatural, I know there aren't many of those. Before leaving please check out all my stories maybe even leave a follow if t's not too much trouble.

And there were two ways the ending of this story could've gone. 1) The way it ended or 2) I was going to have Tally reveal herself to Sweet Pea first with all her memories in tact and still have her show up at the funeral or something like that.

So, before I go I want to say one last thank you. Thank you for choosing this story. Thank you for voting. Thank you for commenting.  Thank you for loving this story as much as I did. And Thank you for loving Thalia Lillian Stark.

-Wildflower

My next story: The Malfoy Affair (It should be published by the time you guys see this. (I published the prologue Sept 26th)

 (I published the prologue Sept 26th)