Chapter Seventy-Eight: The Pretty Poisons

Liked by Vampire

Liked by Vampire.Fangs, Thalia_Stark and 485 others

Kingpea: What happened to this? @Vampire.Fangs @Queen.Topaz

*Comments have been turned off for this post*

To the story...............

Previously....................

We were sitting in the bleachers of the gym, Sweet Pea on one side of me and Fangs was on the other side of him, Alicia on the other, Ronnie, Reggie, behind me, while Cat and Archie were in front of me. "Hey, Thalia." Alicia whispered.

"Call me Tally." I whispered back.

"Can I borrow a hair tie? I forgot mine in my locker." She asked.

.................................

"I would have won too." Alicia sighed before pulling her ponytail out and giving me my hair tie back. "Here is your hair tie back."

"Thank you." I smiled at her before she walked to her next class. I reached into my backpack and grabbed a clear plastic bag and dropped the hair tie in.

"Well, she's most certainly your sister." Sweet Pea commented.

"Yeah, but I still have to make sure, Sunflower." I sighed, "Hydra Agents make good actors. I mean, Ruby was Hydra when she was dating my dad and he had no clue. I have to double check." He nodded in understanding.

"Double check what?" Ronnie questioned.

"Alicia being my sister." I admitted.

.................................

"It's a girl." Jade revealed.

"And we've decided to name her Violet Thalia Oliver." Beck revealed and my eyes started to water.

"I am truly honored." I smiled at them with a wet face. After a while of holding my god daughter and watching my boyfriend hold her my phone went off for a text message and I looked at it, it was from my dad.

Now............................

I looked at my phone and read the text my dad sent me.

Iron Dad: I know you are at the hospital at Jade otherwise I would have called but I ran the hair off the hair tie. She's 100% Ruby and Baron von Stucker's daughter making her your half sister. We will talk about what we are going to do about it when you get home.

Me: Okay.

"Sweet Pea." I whispered to my boyfriend, careful not to wake the sleeping baby or the sleeping mother.

"What's up?" He whispered back.

"Hallway." I whispered. Beck looked at us confused and I told him I would explain later when everyone was awake and he nodded, accepting that answer. Sweet Pea and I stepped out into the hallway, closing the door behind us.