Chapter Eighty-Eight: Remembering The Beginning

@kingpea: back in New York for the week with this beauty💕 @Thalia_Stark

@Cap.America: Hope everyone is having fun

⬆@Tony_Stark: we are, Cap. Pep and I found the perfect place to hold the wedding.

⬆@Cap.America: I can't wait to finally see you and Pepper get married after these few years.

⬆@Thalia_Stark: ME TOO

@Thalia_Stark: Thanks Babe, you are just as handsome💕

⬆@kingpea: I love you

⬆@Thalia_Stark:I love you too

⬆@user1: But why to I strive to have this kind of relationship??

⬆@Thalia_Stark:Because every woman deserves the right man (or gender of choice) to treat the right way.

⬆@user2:Thalia Stark isn't homophobic we love that

To the story................

This is honestly just kinda a filler chapter until the next chapter where we get into Infinity War. The Italicized stuff are flashbacks but it's really basic stuff but I kinda feel like it's essential because Tally is really just trying to accept what is going to happen.

-Wildflower

Previously...........................

"So she's dead? She's not coming back?" Rhodey questioned.

"Unless Hydra found a way to bring people back from the dead, no she's not coming back." I told them.

"I can't believe it's over." Cap sighed in relief. "No more Ruby to worry about."

"But we do have our next problem to worry about." My dad sighed, looking at me.

"I know, but it's best we make the most of it while I'm still here." I told him.

"Tally's right." Wanda agreed, "We need to make the most of the rest of her time here with us."

"So, now what?" Pietro asked.

Now.....................................

"So, Tally, your mom, in a previous session you told me that you thought she ran off but in reality your dad was keeping it a secret from you that she died just to find out later she ran off to be with Hydra." My Therapist, Dr. Fletcher said, "Has anything else happened since?"

"Way too much has happened since my last session." I sighed, "I don't even know where to begin."

"Start from the beginning." She told me. So I told her everything from Sweden to now. Even the prophecy that is gnawing on my soul. I told her about my sister, Ruby, Sweet Pea, everything. I even cried a bit, but I needed it. "You have had one hell of a year. I'm sorry about your losses."