Chapter One: Welcome To Riverdale! The Town With Pep!

The ride to Riverdale was a quiet one

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The ride to Riverdale was a quiet one. No one dare asked what happened with Dad because they saw that it wasn’t a good encounter. I knew Wanda could tell I was pissed. He can’t just spend one night with me and expect me to forgive him. I can’t get over it in one night. When we got to Riverdale it seemed like a peaceful town, inviting us in with the worn sign that says: Welcome to Riverdale! The Town With Pep!

With that I instantly wondered what he was getting me into. Before we got to the new house we passed a diner that looked like it just walked out of Steve’s era. We passed many trees leading to the other side of town. Probably the richer side of town. Apparently RIverdale is known for their maple syrup called, Blossom Maple Farms. I looked into the Blossom family, what a bloody ass history. I get the floor plan for the high school so I didn’t look like a complete idiot because that is one thing I am not. We pulled up to the house and it is what I would expect for my father to design. It was modern, sleek. It was about three stories and there was a lot of glass and it kinda reminds me of the California Cliff house, just in a smaller size and it’s not on a cliff. I got out of the car and grabbed my bag, heading into the house. “Friday?” I called out.

“Yes, Tally?” She asked.

“Please lead me to my room.” I requested. Instantly lights showed up on the floor leading me to my room on the third floor. When I walked in I was shocked on how it was decorated. It was a mix between my room from Cali and my room from New York. My room from Cali. My room from Cali, I had Union Flag bed sheets and a wall of vinyl. There were shelves of vinyls and many CDs. In my Tower bedroom I had black walls and AC/DC, Halestorm, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Nirvana and Metallica posters. In the Riverdale bedroom it had it all and more. Dad must have interrogated Peter because there was a small soundproof room in the corner with a guitar, piano and microphone. There was a glass door and a soundbooth type window. It also had a control panel on the outside of it so if someone wanted to help me they could. One wall on the side was framed vinyls around a big shelf of vinyls and cds. My bed had black bed sheets with a Union Jack accent pillow and a AC/DC and a Halestorm accent pillow as well. Above my bed was a signed Halestorm and a signed Dorothy poster as well. I set my bag on the bed and pulled out my phone.

Me: Did you tell my dad about my songs?

Spidey: I didn’t tell him what they were about. He just asked me for ideas on how to decorate your room. He wanted to surprise you and told me to keep it a secret.

Me: ok, I was just making sure. I mean, you are the only one to ever hear my songs.

Spidey: Trust me, I would never tell anyone the topic of your songs.

Me: Thank you, Pete

Spidey: Np

I then switched over to my Dad’s contact, debating if I should text him after our last interaction. “Fuck it.” I muttered to myself as I laid on my new bed.

Avenging Riverdale || Avengers x Riverdaleजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें