Chapter Ninety-Seven: (Don't Fear) The Reaper

So I've decided that the Infinity War and Endgame parts are NOT going to have Instagram posts because I think it would be weird. For them to be fighting and then hey look an Instagram post and I won't be calling the aliens by their real names because they don't say their names so Tally doesn't know their names. So yeah...

-Wildflower

To The Story.............

Previously................

Steve's POV...............

I try to attack Thanos but is easily shielded away by the Mad Titan. Thor's attack on Thanos is blocked by his sword. Thor is beaten and choked by Thanos, as he punches him. Mjolnir is flicked away as Thanos relentlessly beats up Thor, throwing him into a tree and socking him before throwing him over rubble and socking him again. Thor tries to grab Stormbreaker but Thanos grabs it and uses it against Thor as he tries to defend himself. So I grab Mjolnir throwing into Thanos and it flies back to me.

"I KNEW IT!" Thor smiled. I proceed to charge at Thanos with the hammer, hitting him in the face, knocking him down. When I throw my shield at him he deflects it then I throw the hammer at my shield, creating a shockwave, knocking Thanos off of his feet. Eventually he gets the upper hand and removes his helmet. He stabs me. He knocks Mjolnior out of my hand and proceeds to destroy my shield with his double-edged sword. I try to get up.

"In all my years of conquest– violence– slaughter– It was never personal. But I'll tell you now– what I'm about to do to your stubborn, annoying little planet– I'm gonna enjoy it. Very, very much." Thanos smiled at me. Thanos's entire army is summoned to the ground which include the Children of Thanos, Chitauri, Sakaarans, Outriders and Chitauri Gorillas. I was able to get back to my feet upon seeing that, then a crackling came upon my communicator.

"Hey, Cap, you read me?" I heard a voice I hadn't heard in five years, "Cap, it's Sam. Can you hear me?" I look around and yellow portals begin to open. "On your left." Then Sam came flying in on my left. Then I heard AC/DC's Back in Black and I immediately looked for her, Thalia Stark in the Iron Daughter suit.. I look behind to see the portal on my left side. Three figures step through; Okoye, Shuri, and Black Panther, fully restored and ready to fight. Steve and the revived Wakandans share a look when Sam zooms in from above in his Falcon armor. As he does, we see dozens more portals opening up all around the battlefield. Through one of these, we see Doctor Strange descend in. He is joined by Drax, Mantis, Star Lord, and Spider-Man. Everyone watches in confusion and awe as more and more heroes arrive from all corners of the universe, all backed up with forces of their own including Black Panther and his Wakandan army, Valkyrie and the Asgardians, Wong and the Masters of the Mystic Arts and several Ravager ships. Amongst the throngs of heroes we see Bucky, Groot, the Scarlet Witch, the Wasp, and Pepper Potts (clad in her own iron suit) arrive. Nearly every hero has magically been transported to the battlefield to face Thanos' hordes.

"Is that everyone?" Doctor Strange asked Wong.

"What, you wanted more?" Wong questioned. Giant-Man emerges from the rubble of the Avengers facility with Bruce, Rhodey, and Rocket. The Avengers, Guardians, Wakandans, Asgardians, and Ravagers take up battle positions. The heroes standing across Thanos' forces.

"AVENGERS!" I begin, "Assemble."

Now..........................

Tally's POV................

(I missed writing in her POV so much -Wildflower)

After watching everyone go through the portals after coming back to life after three years, I know, crazy, we had another battle to fight but it felt like the same one. "AVENGERS!" Steve began, at the front of an army of heros, "assemble." Thor makes a battle cry, as does Black Panther and the heroes charge, the Avengers theme swelling with their stride.