Chapter Sixty-Seven: Ancient Norse Prophecies

Liked by kingpea, GhoulieKing, gothqueen and 58473 others

@Thalia_Stark: @ChrylBombshell thanks for inviting me

*comments have been disabled for this post*

To the story.....................................

Previously................................

"Why did you go to Malachai and the Ghoulies when you decided to go on the run?" He questioned.

"Honestly, Pea, it was because I knew the work he did. I needed a good fake ID and I needed a registered car so I went to him." I told him.

"Did anything happen between you two?" He asked.

"Nope." I lied.

"Oh good! You both are here!" I heard a familiar voice say as she came out of the shadows. It was my birth mother.

Ruby Lodge.

Now.................................

"Here to kill me?" I asked.

"Unfortunately, no." She pouted as she walked over to us. "I can't."

"What do you mean?" I asked with a lifted brow.

"Take me to your father and we'll talk about it." She told me.

"Yeah, no." I rolled my eyes at her. Then she pulled a gun on Sweet Pea, resulting in Sweet Pea and I putting our hands up.

"Do you want to rethink that?" She asked and I sighed. "Both of you, get in the car, Tally, in the drivers side, Sweet Pea in the passengers. I'll sit in the back with a gun to your boyfriend's head so you don't get any ideas." We did what she said and got in the car. I would rather not have Sweet Pea's head blown off. So, I drove to the house and didn't park in the garage, just the driveway so we would go in the front door. When we went in the front door my dad knew something was wrong then he saw my birth mother.

"Why are you here, you infuriating bitch?" Dad asked my birth mother.

"Calm down, Tony, I'm just here to talk." She told him, still pointing a gun at Sweet Pea's head.

"How about you put the gun down and we can talk?" He told her.

"If I do that, you'll just arrest me, so I think I'll just keep this gun right where it is." She told us.

"Let's make a deal then. Remove the gun from Sweet Pea's head and we won't arrest you." Cap said, entering the room.

"Fine, but I am only here to talk, that's it." She said, moving the gun from Sweet Pea's head back to her hip.

"Then talk." My dad said.

"I came to tell you, you won't have to worry about me for a while." She sighed, obviously disappointed.