Chapter Sixty: The True Judas

Liked by kingpea, pepper

Liked by kingpea, pepper.potts and 292953 others

@Thalia_Stark: Ready for @Veronica_Lodge Confrimation party

@flash: DAMN TALLY.You clean up nice😉

⬆@kingpea: back off dweeb

⬆@flash: oh your still with him. DM me when you want someone better

⬆@Thalia_Stark: Says the guy who has my picture in his locker in the most stalkerish way, stalker and don't be saying shit about my boyfriend like that. He is the best boyfriend like ever.

⬆@kingpea: babe😍

@kingpea: BABE😍

⬆@Thalia_Stark: BABE😍

@Ruby_Lodge: What a beautiful girl my daughter has grown to become.

⬆@Thalia_Stark: Says the bitch who abadoned me.

Block @Ruby_Lodge?

Confirm

Cancel

@Ruby_Lodge has been blocked

To the story...........
S

o, I swore to God that I published this the second. I remember because I had to publish it on my computer and not my phone because my phone was acting up. So, I am so sorry I didn't update.
-Wildflower

Veronica's Confirmation................

I was dressed up in a navy blue dress with black heels. I was nervous. I wasn't going to lie to myself about it. My dad and I sat at one end of a pew and she sat at the opposite end of it. The ceremony was nice and Veronica was as gorgeous as usual. Her and Josie sang beautifully. Then we all went to the Pembroke for the Post-confirmation party.

I never had a confirmation but I'm not Catholic. I was raised an Atheist, which I am fine with. I know it sounds weird. Tally, you know two gods, how are you an Atheist? Sure, Norse gods are real but if an almighty God existed, why would he let Earth be like this. Why would he let everything that happened to me and my dad happen. So, no, I don't believe in God.

Veronica then came up to me. "I needed to talk to you about something." She sighed and I looked at her, "The St. Clair's sent me a confirmation present."

"Okay?" I questioned.

"I just wanted to let you know I told my mom to give it back to them. After what he did to you, I couldn't betray you like that." She told me.