Chapter Sixty-Eight: Malachai Just Wants To Protect Tally

Liked by Tony_Stark, kingpea, and 57893 others

@Thalia_Stark: Let's get back to basics.

@the.gay.best.friend:Yessss queen, I love it!!!
⬆@Thalia_Stark: Thanks kev I needed to get back to my old way, the blonde hair just wasn't cutting it for me anymore.
⬆@gothqueen: That is completely understandable. The blonde hair did look good on you though but it was still werid, to be honest.
⬆@A.Clayton:That it was.
⬆@beckeroni:but if she wanted to keep it we would be supportive friends.

@Flash:Um... who gave you the right to be so hot?? Like marry me?? I know you're single now.
⬆@Thalia_Stark: *clear throat* FUCK OFF. Just because I am single now, does NOT give you the right to go back to harrassing me. So leave me the FUCK alone.
⬆@kingpea: and may not be her boyfriend anymore but I will still kick your ass.
⬆@Tony_Stark: And we will make your life a living hell.
⬆@Flash: Um, ok, that's fair. Bye.

To the Story...............

Previously................

"By the way, I'm loving the new hair color. Why are you blonde?" Toni asked.

"I haven't had time to dye it back to it's normal color yet. It was part of my disguise." I admitted.

"Well, I think blonde looks good on you." Ronnie smiled at me, "Archie was telling me that you found a video that proves Archie innocence?"

"Ronnie, you should know better than anyone that the Starks have major trust issues. Stark Lodge is covered with security cameras but I didn't realize that Archie ran towards Stark Lodge until I was sitting in a corner Cafe in Stockholm, Sweden which is one of the reasons I came back." I shrugged.

"Well, thank you, Tally." Ronnie smiled at me.

"No problem." I smiled back at her.

Now...........................

I was sitting on a pool chair, my first relaxed moment since I got back. I am happy Cheryl invited me. I needed this. Then Reggie came up to me. "Hey Tally." Reggie said, standing in my sun.

"Reggie. What's up?" I asked him.

"I just came to ask if it was true. That you found a video that proved Archie's innocence." Reggie questioned.

"I did and it has been turned over to the police, well Ms. Andrews." I shrugged.

"Okay, what I really want to ask is are you okay, Tally? Like seriously, you got kidnapped by your mother again and then went on the run for another for months. I know we've never been good friends but I'm not a soulless bastard." He sighed.

"I think I'm good, Reg. Luckily, I don't have to worry about Ruby for awhile." I sighed.

"Your dad was worried because he was afraid you were never going to come, what was that about?" He asked.