Chapter Fifty-Six: I Choose My Future

Liked by Thalia_Stark, queentopaz and 2945 others

@kingpea: thanks @Thalia_Stark @Tony_Stark and @Pepper_Potts for letting me stay with them while they search my place for bugs.

@Tony_Stark: Not by choice. @Thalia_Stark kinda made me

⬆@Thalia_Stark: no one makes you do anything dad. You did it because I asked.

⬆@Pepper_Potts: but he would do anything for @Thalia_Stark he's always been that way.

⬆@kingpea: but still, thank you.

⬆@Tony_Stark: no problem kid. I am slowly getting used to you in my daughter's life. Just don't fuck it up.

⬆@kingpea: yes sir.

@queentopaz: who knew our boy was such a photographer. I am proud. This is amazing. Plus it helps that Tally is gorgeous.

⬆@kingpea: shit, are you trying to flirt with my girl Topaz?

⬆@queentopaz: never in a thousand years plus I would have to deal with Jade. I love Jade to death but even pregnant I'm afraid she'd kill me in my sleep

⬆@gothqueen: I would never kill you topaz.

⬆@queentopaz: says the goth who collects scissors.

⬆@gothqueen: I love antique scissors. It might sound weird to you but they are pretty to look at.

To the story.......................

Happy Easter!
-Wildflower

The Whyte Wyrm………………..

It was the night after Jughead published Toni’s grandpa’s story in the school paper and it took everyone by surprise. Tomorrow was Picken’s Day and Jughead told me that I’d better be here tonight so here I am. I was going to be here anyway. It's my normal Friday night with Sweet Pea. We’d go to the Wyrm, I’d spend the night at his then we’d have breakfast at Pop’s or one of us will make breakfast if we are not in the mood to get dressed which happened quite often then I’d head home and spend time with the science bros, working on a few things. Then later that night we’d either watch movies or play games.

Soon enough Jughead came in with Toni and Toni’s grandpa. “Serpents!” Jughead said, getting everyone’s attention. He then talked about the protest and then Tallboy asked a question.

“If this is Serpent business, why is Stark here?” Tallboy asked.

“Tally is here because she can help us.” Jughead smiled at me. I saw Sweet Pea look at Jughead pissed.