𝙎𝙏𝙐𝘿𝙔 𝘽𝙐𝘿𝘿𝙄𝙀𝙎

Börja om från början

Which is exactly what brought her and a certain red haired boy to Katsuki's door step one weekend, ready to learn after begging him for help for what seemed like weeks.

"Man, I'm surprised Baku-bro agreed to help us," Kirishima smiled sheepishly as they waited for the man of the hour to open his door, "I seriously thought I'd have to do this on my own."

"Bakugou probably agreed to help us so he could boost his ego and tear us down at the same time," Kou rolled her eyes, ringing the doorbell for the nth time.

Not even two seconds later a fuming blond answered the door, flinging it open to reveal a shirtless Bakugou with a toothbrush hanging out of his mouth. "Can't you extras wait two minutes? I'm trying to fucking get ready."

Her eyes widened at the sight before her. She's seen him in his hero costume countless times; she knew he was built. But seeing him in his full glory took her aback. She couldn't help the blush crawling up her cheeks, painting them a bright pink. He actually looked kind of-

"Sorry Bakugou!" Kirishima cheerfully replied, "We'll just wait for you to finish up. Is it okay if we wait downstairs?"

"Do whatever the fuck you want." he mumbled, voice still unclear from the toothbrush in his mouth. Kou was thankful the boys didn't seem to notice her pervy moment, joining Kirishima on the couch in his living room.

They made light conversation while pulling out their study materials: textbooks, notebooks, pens and pencils.

"So," the redhead started, cautious eyes focused on the girl's expression, "How are you holding up? You know...after...uh..."

Kou raised an eyebrow, unamused with his reluctance. "After I beat the shit out of Monoma and got suspended for three days?"

"Yeah...that...."

She shrugged, opening a random book and flipping through the pages absentmindedly. "It was whatever. I just picked up more shifts at work."

He smiled at that, glad his friend wasn't still upset. "You were really manly back there, Shinobu. What that guy said was pretty messed up. It's good you stood up for yourself."

She reciprocated a tired smile, not hearing her other classmate slowly coming down his stairs.

"More like stupid," Bakugou grumbled, joining them in the living room and setting his own supplies on the table, "This idiot ended up getting in trouble over nothing."

Kou threw a pencil at him, Bakugou easily dodging it and throwing it back at her. "It wasn't nothing you fucking dickbag! You try hearing some rando tell you you can't be a hero and see how you feel!"

The blond rolled his eyes, "I wouldn't give a shit because like you said, he's just an extra. It doesn't matter what he says."

The girl hated how right her friend was. Maybe she'd overreacted a bit...nah. Fuck that guy.

"Whatever," she grumbled, "just fucking tutor us. You're wasting mine and Kirishima's time."

"Shut up you ungrateful brat! If you don't want to fail exams you better show some respect."

The three started their studies, but quickly realized they had more work set out for them than they originally thought.

"Okay wait, what even is a cell?"

" Are you fucking kidding me Shitty Hair? "

"How the fuck are through and though pronounced differently? That's the same fucking word!"