𝙏𝙍𝘼𝙄𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝘾𝘼𝙈𝙋 𝙋𝙏.𝟮

Turns out 1-A was actually behind the other hero course class in terms of their stamina and improvement since the start of the semester; how ironic, considering all their 'experience'.

The class had been assigned to training to the max today, pushing their quirks to their limits and building up endurance. Some students worked on their quirks alone, but others had paired off in an attempt to work off each other.

Kou had been hopping from group to group, wanting to diversify the way she worked with her Nen. First, she'd sparred with Kirishima and Ojiro, practicing her hand-to-hand combat strength and how quickly she can move her Nen through her body. She moved onto Kaminari later on, trying to absorb his electricity with her Bungee Gum; the two ended up short circuiting for a bit, but Kou had succeeded in making his power flow through her body, albeit temporarily. She found that the electricity had given her some extra stamina and strength, allowing her to run at speeds close to Iida.

She had steered clear of Bakugou and Todoroki, who were so concentrated on pushing themselves to the max that she was afraid to be caught in the crosshairs. Looking around to see who she could practice on next: her eyes set on a certain green haired nerd who was kicking at the air and talking to himself like a crazy person.

Kou sighed, reluctantly making her way over to the boy. It's not that she didn't like Midoriya-she didn't really have any opinion on him-but his constant yapping and ranting were something Kou could do without.

"Midoriya!" she called out, causing the One for All user to jump up and turn to her with wide eyes.

"K-Kou chan!" he exclaimed, scrambling to gather himself, "Do you need help with anything?"

"I don't need your help!" she yelled defensively, crossing her arms, "I just want to train together."

Midoriya looked surprised again for a second, before breaking out in a smile. "Sure! It would be really cool if you absorbed my quirk again, that way you could..."

Kou tuned out his chatter, setting her water bottle and towel down on the floor beside his stuff. She cracked her knuckles, stretching her arms out a bit. "You ready to stop talking and start fighting, Deku?"

"Yes!" he straightened out, hands to his side like she was his commanding officer.

"Give me some of your quirk first," she held a hand out, waiting for the familiar green glow to light up before her. Izuku blushed furiously, covering his eyes with his free hand as he reluctantly held one out for her. She rolled her eyes and grabbed it, pulling it towards her and activating her Nen. The mix of white and green surrounded the two of them, and Kou smiled happily.

Quickly pulling away from him, she got into a fighting stance. "I'm not going easy on you, Deku."

"Neither am I, Shinobu." he smiled with determination in his eyes.

The two spent most of the afternoon exchanging a series of kicks and punches, Kou struggling a lot more than last time. Midoriya had definitely gotten stronger since their first time sparring, but that wouldn't stop her.

Shinobu had improved the amount of time she could keep her Nen 'on', and even how fast she could move the Nen on her body to certain places. It wasn't anywhere close to where she wanted to be, but it was way better than what she'd been at the Sports Festival.

The two were currently resting against a tree, wiping off their sweat and rehydrating themselves. Kou had her hands on her knees, bending over slightly in exhaustion. Midoriya was sweating a bit too, his arms slightly torn up from the amount of times they'd been sliced by her playing cards. Jesus christ, they'd been fighting for the past two hours with no break- how was Midoriya not passed out or dead?