𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙁𝙀𝙎𝙎𝙄𝙊𝙉

"Okay, class! Listen up, we'll be breaking off into groups of 4; you can check the list to see your groupmates. The itinerary is also included, and we'll be reconvening at 11:00 right back here! I'm gonna need texts every half hour from your group leaders to ensure your safety, and-" Iida immediately starts chopping the air and yelling at the class when they arrived at the carnival, Momo handing out pieces of paper to the students.

"BORINGGGGGG!" Sero boos, and everyone laughs at his comment and Iida's angry sputtering.

"This isn't a joke! We need to make sure that everyone is following the rules, you imbecile!" Iida starts arguing with the boys, and Kou sighs. She looks down at her paper, seeing that she wasn't in the same group as Bakugou. Who even made these things?

Looking back up from her sheet to see the guy beside her, she opens her mouth for a second before closing it. Should she confess here? Like right now?

"Look, I-" the two start at the same time, eyes widening when they hear the other.

"You go first." they say together again.

"I need to talk to you." they both say, and Kou groans.

"What is it?" she asks impatiently- was it supposed to be this difficult? She just hoped he didn't say anything that made confessing her undying love awkward.

"Well, I, uh-" he stammers for a bit, but eventually gathers himself enough to finish his sentence. "I lo-"

"KaCcHaNNNNNNNN!!!!" Kaminari's piercing voice interrupts their conversation, and Bakugou immediately glares at the electric blond.

"What the fuck do you want right now, Dunce Face?" he growls, ready to beat his face in for ruining the moment.

"Let's go on a rollercoaster! We need you to come since you're our group leader!" Kaminari smiles innocently. Bakugou turns to look at a disappointed Kou, not wanting to leave without saying how he felt.

"It's fine, Katsuki," she struggles to keep a tight smile on her face, "We'll just talk later, okay?"

He barely has time to respond before he's dragged off by Kaminari. The guy was lucky they were in the middle of an amusement park- he would've killed him if they weren't in such a public place.

Whatever, he'd just confess when he saw her next.

__

After 5 nauseating rounds on the rollercoaster and Kaminari graciously puking all over Kirishima's shoes, Bakugou was finally free.

He made his way to the food stands, knowing he'd find the girl there. True enough, she had a corndog in one hand and cotton candy in the other, looking beautiful blissfully unaware of her surroundings.

"Kou!" he calls out, and the girl turns to him with wide eyes. "Y-yeah?" she stutters out as she swallows her last bite of food.

He's panting slightly from running away from his group to get here, and Kou reluctantly hands him a water bottle. "Why the fuck are you holding so much food?"

Kou had been stress eating- not knowing how else to ease her anxiety about confessing. She was not expecting him to show up so soon, though- she wasn't ready!

"I, um, I was hungry?" She says unsurely, but Bakugou doesn't really care. He was going to fucking tell her he loved her, and nothing was going to stop him!

"Okay now that there's no idiot extras around, what I was trying to tell you earlier was that I lo-"

"KOU-CHAN!!!!!!" Uraraka's yelling can be heard, along with frantic footsteps barrelling towards them. Kou turns to look at the girl hunches over and panting with a desperate look on her face.