𝙄𝙈𝘼𝙂𝙀 𝙊𝙁 𝙑𝙄𝘾𝙏𝙊𝙍𝙔

It was night of the second day of U.A's training camp, and the halls of their housing were filled with silence. Everyone was absolutely exhausted from the quirk training they'd gone through earlier in the day...all except two people.

Kou was currently trying to wiggle her way out of Mina's grasp on her; the girl got really handsy in her sleep and Kou could hardly breathe with both her arms and legs on her.

"So fucking annoying," she groaned softly, not wanting to wake anyone up but also wanting to put at least 10 metres between her and all the other girls.

It's not like she wasn't used to sleeping in close quarters; Machi had a penchant for sleeping on top of her chest, and Hiro loved kicking her in his sleep.

This was supposed to be a vacation though- she didn't want her classmates treating her like a punching bag in their unconscious states too.

"Okay, fuck this I'm going on a walk," Kou decided some extra training couldn't hurt as she finally managed to free herself, quietly getting out of her sleeping bag and making her way towards the door as quickly as she could without making a noise.

When she was greeted with a shadowy presence coming out of the room adjacent to hers at the exact same time, she almost jumped. Who the he-

"What the hell are you doing here? " Bakugou and Kou ended up whisper-yelling in unison as soon as they recognized each other.

"I asked you first! " they both answered, scowling with their arms crossed.

"Training ." the two were starting to get bothered with their simultaneous answers, but Kou chuckled a bit at the ridiculousness of the situation.

"Where were you planning on going?" she whispered to him, struggling to focus on his features in the dark.

"Probably back to the field," he muttered back, looking towards the balcony in front of their rooms that led outside. He stalked off without another word, turning his head a couple seconds later: "You coming or what, Kou-mi?"

Kou nodded quickly, closing the sliding door behind them and looking down. That was quite a jump...

Bakugou hopped off the railing and landed on the floor without so much as a second of hesitation, looking back up at her with a smug smirk. "Are you scared or something, Garbage Girl?"

"Shut up!" she raised her voice to just above a whisper, not wanting to wake anybody up but still pissed off. "You better catch me!"

The blond rolled his eyes, but extended his arms out nonetheless. She climbed up the railing, looking down and gulping slightly. Fuck it , she thought as she let go and dropped to the ground.

"Oof," Bakugou grunted as he caught her in his arms, hands around her hips and slightly lifting her up. "You're heavy as fuck for such a shortstack."

"You're just fucking weak, you asshole!" she hit him in the side of the head with a harsh smack, and he effectively dropped her to the ground with no warning.

"Well, we're about to see who the real weak one is, aren't we?" He threatened, palms glowing already. "Hurry the fuck up and stop wasting my time; let's train."

The two walked together in silence, excited to go all out and fight each other properly for the first time in a while.

__

An hour later, Kou dropped to the ground panting breathlessly, laying down in the grass and looking up at the night sky in exhaustion.

Bakugou followed not long after, opting to sit with his knees bent and arms supporting his weight as he leaned back.