"WTF!!!!!!!!" He yelled.....i immediatly got tissues and started cleaning his shirt...he aggresively took the tissues from my hand and pushed me...i lost my balance and fell down and hit my head to the table and also the edge of the table cut my hand....ahhh wtf is he thinking about himself.....i was trying to help him and he pushed me like that...

"Wt the hell do u think u r dng.....i was helping u and u just pushed me like that..
....."

"I dont need a useless girl's help...."

Wow....that really hurt.....

"Useless........really jungkook...wts wrong with u....why r u acting this way.....wt did i even do.....u keep on insult me...yell at me....be cold towards me.....why the fck are u like this...."

"Oohhh u r asking ME why i am being like this....i being like this cz of u jiyoung....fcking u.....u r always causing me problems... ruining my things with that empty stupid brain of u rs.....always stressing me out......always hurting me.....how do u expect me to be nice to a girl like u...."

"When did i even stress u out jungkook......i have always been trying to help u with things.....always adjusted for u....i even worked overtime....just for like 2 times i made a mistake....actually both the times it was not totally my fault....even u were at fault but kept on blaming me-

"WOW......jiyoung wow....u only made 2 mistakes huh......u dont know how much pain u r causing to me.....and i was not at fault it was u r FCKING FAULT!!!!"

"NO IT WAS NOT MY FCKIN FAULT JUNGKOOK" I dont care if everyone is looking at us or not....i cant keep silent like this....he keeps on insulting me and how do u expect me to be silent.....this fcker is really getting onto my nerves....

"Yeah dont admit it.....i really know now.....i have damn good clarity why u r parents kicked u out of u r house.....u r useless always causing problems...and not admiting u r fcking faults.....i guess u did alot more...u r not at all a good daughter"  This time i wont be silent at all......can only he drag those ppl into arguement i can do the same....

"Oo fcking shut up jungkook u shouldnt be talking about a good daughter or son......u r the worst anyone could ever ask for......even i have a damn clarity now....u must be talking like this without sense...not listening to them.....insulting them and doing alot of dumb and idotic things thats why u dont have a fckin good relationship with u r parents....thats why u r parents are eating u r brain...nothing wrong they r doing the right thing..."

"HOW DARE U BRING MY PARENTS INTO THIS U-

"OHHH U CAN BRING MINE INTO THE ARGUEMENTS BUT I CANT DO THAT HUH.....WTF!!!!"

"WHY R U YELLING!!!!"

"U R THE ONE WHO STARTED THIS JUNGKOOK!!!"

"Oo shut up jiyoung....why r u making a such a big scene...."

"Come on jungkook everyone here knows that u bought up this shit...!!!u fcking r causing a scene.....u could have just gone and changed u r shirt but nooo u sat here arguing with me...."

"Jiyoung mind u r words-

"First u fckin mind u r words jungkook....i have never seen a jerk like u....may u end up in the hell...fck you!!!!!"

With that i stormed out of the room.....soon tears mixed with anger,hurt,pain and sadness rolled down my cheeks.......how dare he....like seriously why is he arguing like this........

(3 hrs later)

The concert ended....and fck....jungkook fainted as soon as he got off the stage...i ran to the room where jungkook is there.....the door is opened a bit....sejin sir and  the boys are in the room....ahhh....i told him not to practise that much this guy never listens to me.....looking at him in that stage hurt my heart.....he insulted me yelled at me did alot more but still i cant help but love him....tears started rolling down my cheek.......i turned away from him and hung my head low.....someone came and hugged me...and i totally broke down....!!!!..

"Shhhhhh issokay jiyoung.......everything will be okay.....i am sure....issokay he is fine.....nothing will happen to him...."

I hugged him tight and cried louder....he closed the door so that the boys wont look at me.....he comforted me for sometime....soon i stopped crying...he took my face into his....

"Issokay everything will be fine!!"

He said and kissed my forehead....

"Lets go inside...okay..?" He said and took me in....ahhh jimin i will forever be thankful to you............

We went in.....he is awake.....he is still laying on the bed....the boys looked at each other indicating something to each other....then suddenly all of them left leaving me and jungkook in the room......i went to him.....and took his hand into mine....

"Can i do anything for u....shall i get u some water or bananamilk.....or shall i make u my bibimbam....or how about we go to-

"Just do this one thing for me..." He said and looked at me....i sligtly smiled and asked...

"Wt is it...?"

"Jiyoung ahh.....i dont want u with me.....plzzz leave me....just plzzzz go away from me...leave us alone......"

--------------------------
Hey lilpiesss.......

It was pretty fcked up chapter...i was so damn angry while writting this chapter🔥😅😂🤪

Hope u like it....

have a cool day😘

love
Author💜😂