Chapter 25

Chapter 25

I hadn't been able to fall back asleep, so I eventually gave up on tossing and turning and got up. It was just barely seven in the morning and still dark outside. I don't think that I've ever willingly got up this early.

I hobbled downstairs while the thoughts of yesterday still pounded through my brain. The fact that I didn't know who broke in and messed up my room frustrated the shit out of me. I stormed into the kitchen and turned the coffee pot on. For being up this early I needed coffee. I was still angry and I knew the best way to deal with all this anger. Tonight the boys and I were going out.

"Lads, it has been way too long." Niall declared from the backseat.

"Tell me about it." Louis added. "I'm glad Liam had a date, or else tonight would have to be lame."

The four of us were in my car driving to a popular club in London. Liam had a date planned with Sophia, apparently they were talking again. I told the guys earlier about going out and they were all more than eager to agree. I wasn't the only one missing our special bonding times.

"Did I tell you guys that Perrie's coming back tomorrow?" Zayn asked with a big smile spread across his face.

"No, that's awesome." Louis beamed.

"Yeah. You two have a wedding to plan." Niall said while chuckling.

Zayn smirked. "We still got a while until then."

Oh yeah did I forget to mention that over our little break Zayn proposed to Perrie. Well he did and she said yes, so now he was engaged.

"Alright, so what's the plan for tonight?" I asked while glancing at the guys through the rear view mirror.

"Well we're bringing a someone home right?" Louis asked, his face full of eager.

"That's what I was planning." Niall answered.

"Good." Louis stated.

"I think we should just see how the night goes, take our time finding the right person." Zayn added.

I flashed them my signature grin. "Sounds good to me."

We finally arrived at the nightclub. The sound of a loud bass could be heard and the smell of alcohol could be smelt from outside the door. We made ourselves comfortable once inside, Niall heading straight for the bar while the rest of us made our way out to the crowded dance floor.

I spent most the night dancing with girls, who I had no idea what their faces even looked like. Despite the fact that my ankle was still somewhat sore, I ignored it and by the end of the night forgot that it was at all. We all stumbled out of the club many hours later, laughing and joking about stupid stuff. I was the only one still somewhat sober.

Louis was in the middle of telling us some goofy story he'd heard at the bar when Niall interrupted.

"Wait!" Niall suddenly exclaimed. We all paused and stared at him in confusion.

"What?" I asked.

Niall's eyes darted frantically around the area before he leaned in closer to us and spoke in a quieter voice. "We never found anyone."

Oh shit, how could I have completely forgotten. Realization hit all of our faces as we realized that. That was the primary reason we came out tonight. "I totally forgot." Zayn mumbled.

"Yeah me too." Louis echoed.

As we walked by a dumpster to get to my car, I noticed something odd. There were feet sticking out from behind it. "Hey, look at this." I pointed to it as I walked closer. The other three followed. There sprawled out behind the dumpster was a passed out girl. She had a short little black dress on.