Chapter 5

Chapter 5

I left my room and heard giggles coming from Louis's.  I decided that was my cue to get out of the house and give them some alone time.  Plus I didn't want to hear anything more than I already was.  I quickly made my way to the front door, slamming it shut behind me.  I figured I'd go see what the other lads were up to, that is if they were even up yet.  Well at least I knew Liam was, since I already ran into him this morning. 

I briskly walked across the street to the only other house in sight.  It was a red brick house that had shrubs growing up the walls in certain spots.  The house was quite large and old like Louis and I's, but it still had a certain charm to it, like the kind of house that you would see in a painting out in the countryside or by a forest.

I walked right in.  We didn't bother with knocking usually.  All of us knew we were always welcome in either house.  It was almost like all five of us lived in two houses, only Louis and I's bedroom was in one and Liam, Zayn, and Niall's were in the other.  

I was greeted with the sound of barking dogs.  Loki and Hatchi both ran up greeting me by sniffing my legs and jumping on them.  As I stated earlier, Loki was Liam's dog.  Hatchi was Zayn's and his girlfriend Perrie's Pomeranian.  She looked like a little orange ball of fluff.  Zayn's girlfriend lived here too, but she was currently on tour with her band Little Mix.  With how attached she was to that dog, I'm surprised she didn't take it with.  Hatchi was like her and Zayn's baby.

Their house didn't have the entry way like ours did.  The front door lead you right to their living room.  It was a very spacious and grand room though.  They had large brown sofa's set up around a huge stone fireplace.  A plasma flat screen television was mounted on the wall above the fireplace.  Obviously this was one of the main hang out area's for us.

"Quite down."  Liam's voice echoed through the room, with footsteps indicating he was approaching me and the dogs.

"Hello again."  He simply stated while he bent down to pet the excited dogs.

"Hey.  Where's everyone else?"

"Zayn is still sleeping I'm pretty sure, and I think Niall is in the shed outback."

"Do I even want to know what he's doing out there?"  I asked while arching my eyebrows.

Liam shrugged.  "Honestly, I have no clue.  I don't like going in there, it smells."

"Guess I'll go find out."  I muttered.  Honestly I wasn't sure why I was deciding to go in the god awful shed behind their house.  Before I go on about the shed, let me tell you something about Niall.  He was far more involved and interested with the anatomy and structure of the human body than the rest of us were.  I blame it on his fondness for movies such as Saw and Hostel.  For me disposing of bodies was simple.  Bury them deep in the ground or dump them in a lake, basically places where they would be difficult to find.  Niall's disposal of bodies on the other hand, were much more grisly and messier than mine.  He would do all his dirty work in the shed outback.  That was the only place Liam, and Zayn allowed it.  He once took a body apart with a chainsaw in the bathtub in their downstairs bathroom.  The smell lingered on in there for days, even with candles and air fresheners.  Even still if you look closely you can sometimes find little splatters of blood that they missed in between the cracks in the tiles.  To sum it up it was a absolute mess.  After the bathtub incident, the shed was strictly the only place allowed for that kind of business.

I made my way through the house to get to the back door which lead out into their back yard where the shed was.  They had a huge wooden privacy fence around the yard.  I took a deep breathe of the fresh outdoor air before I made my way into the tiny red building.