Jealous

It's been a little over a week since what happened at the Valentine hotel.
The afternoon sun was in full glory, and the weather was annoyingly warm.
Everyone in camp was busy bringing this new place to order, at Ms. Grimshaw's request, of course.
John and Arthur barely had any time all week to even say howdy to each other.
Arthur was getting rather tense about it, but he understood that they all had a part to play.

John has finally gotten his full strength back since the gruesome wolf attack, and he was embracing it by generously helping around in camp as much as he could.
He was chopping wood logs, shirtless, with his long brown locks tied in a ponytail.
Arthur was sitting in a corner drinking a beer, taking a break from cleaning guns and sharpening knives.
Arthur paused to look at John Marston admiring his physique,
When did that boy grow to be this sexy?

Arthur then started sketching the muscular man in his journal.
His form in holding the axe and swinging it was impressive.
His body was glistening with sweat, highlighting his defined abs.
He was wearing dirty blue jeans with a red bandana tied to his belt.

After chopping all the wood logs, John put down the axe to take a smoke break before moving to the next task.
He lit a cigarette and noticed Arthur's gaze, smiling at him.
He grabbed his hat from the ground, and just as he was about to make his way to his man, Abigail interrupted to give him some water.

Things between him and Abigail were surprisingly well, for the first time in forever.

"Oh, thanks Abigail." He said as he took the cup of water from her.
"John, I'm afraid you've been overworking yourself. How about you go take a break? And bathe, while you're at it..."
John chuckled, "I would, only if you bathe me"
"Oh, stop it, John Marston!" Said a blushing Abigail, softly hitting his shoulder.
"Come on, I'm being serious. You know how much I don't like being in the water by myself." He explained, sincerely.
"Fine. I'll bring a change of clothes." She said quietly, after pausing to think for a few seconds

Arthur was watching the interaction in intrigue. He couldn't hear all the words, but he didn't like it.
Abigail quickly came back with a neatly folded pile of John's clothes, and they made their way to the lake nearby.
Arthur put the journal back in his satchel, and quickly got up to see what they were up to.

"Where you going amigo? I need some help here." Said Javier, cleaning the guns and noticing Arthur's eyes aimed at John and his woman.
"Yeah, yeah, I'll be back." He replied, walking away not looking at Javier.

John and Abigail reached the lake.
John untied his hair and took off his shoes and pants, standing completely naked in front of Abigail.
Abigail's cheeks started to heat up from the sight.
He chuckled and slowly tipped his toes in the shallow water until he finally felt comfortable enough to get in.
Abigail took out a rag and started scrubbing John's back with it.
He looked relaxed and satisfied, letting out a few sighs of pleasures as she continued to rub his tired back and shoulders.

Arthur watched the scene from behind a tree. He was getting more tense and confused.
He felt like he should be in Abigail's place.
Why didn't John ask for my help?

Abigail was quickly finished, and with her cheeks fully red, she quickly started to collect her things.
"Where you going?" Said John, coming out of the lake nude and dripping wet.
"I- uh- I- I have to go" Abigail stuttered, looking away.
"Alright, alright" John chuckled, "I'll get dressed and see you back at camp. Thank you, Abigail."
"Your clothes are over there" she said as she ran quickly.

John started squeezing the water out of his long hair, until he noticed a figure come out of the woods.
"Who's there?!" He yelled in confusion.
Arthur took off his hat revealing his face, and walked up to the lake,
"It's me."
"Oh.. hey Arthur. How long you been here?"
Arthur grabbed a towel from the pile of clothes and threw it at John's chest, "cover yourself."
John quickly wrapped the towel around his skinny waist, and walked up to Arthur to kiss him, but Arthur turned his face away refusing the kiss.
John turned Arthur's face to him, but Arthur still looked away.
"You won't let me kiss you?" He asked hesitantly.
"I bet if you'd asked Abigail she would have gladly kissed you... and perhaps done other things."
"But I don't want Abigail to kiss me."
"Didn't look like it to me." Arthur said angrily.
"Arthur Morgan, are you getting JEALOUS?" He asked, narrowing his eyes at the man and smirking.
"Wha-? Hell no!" Arthur yelled back.
John sighed and held Arthur's hands, "I just.. I wanted to feel like a man, Arthur. Is that so terrible?"
"You don't feel like a man with me?"
"Arthur... After what happened at the hotel... you know what I mean." John said shyly, scratching his head.
"Oh, I see.." Arthur said, letting go of his hands.

Arthur got on his knees and looked up at John,
"How about I make you feel like a man now?"
"Huh?"

Arthur took the towel covering John away, exposing his still wet member.
"Arthur, what are you doing?"
Arthur grabbed John's waist and looked up at the brunette with his perfect blue eyes,
"Relax."