Good of the Grail Pt.2

Start from the beginning

        Wake up. This time he was definately sure that he was in danger, and he sensed it. His senses were slow to react to the danger, but his eyes were open once again seeing Mordred. The only difference was that she looked different. Her hair was duller shade of blond and her eyes no longer shined with green. Instead they were an almost metallic silver. Her armor was even a different color, now obsidian black with the previouslyred highlights now glowing.

        (Y/n) himself was hanging from his wrists over what seemed to be a small shimmering indoor pond. Upon closer examination, he became sick upon realizing what the gold tinted water really was. Mordred stood just outaside of the substance being very careful not to get any closer to it. The room itself seemed more like an underground burial chamber, which didn't sit well with (y/n).

        "Good. You aren't dead. I got here in time," she spoke with a slight smile which she immediately replaced with a stern look. "Next time, don't go running into things like you're some hero. You may be the grail but you aren't invincible."

        "What happened to you? Where the heck am I? How long was I out for?" The questions simply asked themselves since (y/n) wasn't exactly calm at the moment. Who would be after practicality being kidnapped and potentially murdered?

        "Stop asking questions and break out of those chains. I did my part in waking you up, now you've got to free yourself. If get caught in that stuff, I'm done for. Now hurry up before Angra dies too," Mordred snapped. There were more questions that (y/n) wanted to ask, but now wasn't the time. The fact that Mordred mentioned all of the world's evil without a hint of hostility meant that she was likely on his, no their side.

        (Y/n) looked up at the chains binding him and focused his energy on them. He had access to enough power to summon as many heroic spirits as he wanted, so breaking these should be a piece of cake...right? To his relief, he saw the material snap right at the spot that he stared at as if an invisible blade had sliced right through it. In no time he was freed, but highly disturbed by the water below him that was mixed with his own blood.

        "How is he? The mages aren't winning are they?" (y/n) asked once he had gotten away from the tainted pond. "The ceremony only works once both of us are dead, but I'm still alive so he should be okay, right?"

        "If you we don't get out of here soon, we'll all be dead. Angra was only able to override my master's command seals and lancer's as well. The guy's a beast, but those two will only last so long. We can take em with your help though. Then this stupid war can end, and we can take down the people who started it to begin with," Mordred muttered as she began to lead the way out. "You're still bleeding by the way."

        "I can't do anything about that, remember. But now that we're leaving, what happened to you? You look different. And why are you helping me? I'm not complaining, but I don't get it. You said Angra did some sort of override on Eresh's command seals..." (y/n) was saying until Mordred suddenly stopped in her tracks and stared at him with a look of slight annoyance.

        "If you really want an explaination, wait until we finish fighting this war. For know, all you need to know is that I'm an alter again. That means I remember everything. I'm starting to see why Angra said this would be so hard to do. You don't really remember that far back. It's irritating me," she spoke. Her silver eyes almost seemed to be piercing a hole into him before she turned away and began leading the way again.

        "What am I supposed to be remembering? If you know, why can't you just tell me?" (y/n) mumbled. He didn't think Mordred heard him, but she stopped again, this time demateriaizing her sword and pulling him forward by the collar of his shirt. She stole his air, catching him off guard by the sudden kiss.

        "Maybe that'll jog your memory. Now come on before I have to drag you along. You'll get your best friend killed at this rate," Mordred said with a smirk. (Y/n) could only blink a few times before the events registered in his mind. He'd have thought about it more if it weren't for the sudden tremors that caused the building to shake.

        (Y/n) teleported to Mordred's side and took hold of her arm before teleporting them to the battlefield. It was a hectic sight indeed. "You mean to tell me you could have just teleported out of there to begin with?" Mordred growled.

        (Y/n) returned her smirk from earlier. "If I had teleported, I wouldn't have gotten your gift. But you already knew that, didn't you." He was just one war away from reaching his initial goal. Every branch of the Mage's Association starting with the Clock Tower would fall, and it would all be fore the good of the grail.
______________________________________

I know Mordred doesn't actually have an alter form, but why not just put it in there. Mordred Alter seems like a cool idea...to me at least. Should I do more oneshots with a Mordred Alter?