Good of the Grail Pt.2

En başından başla

        "Let me guess. You used your noble phantasms on everything in sight and spent the rest of the time cleaning up the mess you made," (y/n) quickly changed the topic before any questions were asked. He sat up and awaited Mordred's answer.

        "What do you think I am, a savage? I know how to get something done properly without going overboard!" Mordred snapped. Eresh walked into the conversation right when she said thise words.

        "Yes because using your noble phantasm the moment we get there to cause the phantasmals to panic is definitely the way to get things done properly," she deadpanned.

        "It was one time! Don't you know that it's easier to kill an enemy if they're all confused. Their heads come off easier that way," Mordred explained in her defense. (Y/n) couldn't help but let out a sight laugh upon hearing such words. His mind was at ease for a mere few seconds in that moment until right afterwards when Eresh spoke.

        "Did you get any more of your memories back?" she asked. For some reason, when Eresh asked him this time, it felt like she already knew the answer to her question.

        "No. I haven't gotten any new memories after remembering the first few. I don't get why though," he lied. Even if she did know, there was no reason to give himself away.

        "Well if you do, let us know. Anything you remember might be able to help us in the fight against Angra Mainyu." Eresh flashed him a smile before leaving Mordred at the door.

        "I could feel the fake leaking from all the way over here. She must really know. You've definitely got to get out of here," Angra said. "If I have to see you die again, I really just might destroy the world this time. It'll be fun. I'd get to kill all the litte humans that think abusing a living being is a good idea."

        (Y/n) wanted to reply to his friend's words, but Mordred was still there and seemed to be staring right at the blue glowing feind. "You've always got a really strange magical signature, you know," she muttered before turning to leave. If it weren't for Angra's almost mocking stare, (y/n) would have watched her leave. Instead, he pushed the world's evil over in aggravation. Yes, (y/n) was able to do such. He was the grail itself after all. Something like crossing reality barriers was nothing major for him.

        Out of nowhere, the sound off shattering glass could be heard. Eresh was no doubt the one who screamed at what must have been an intruder breaking into their mansion fortress. The only thing that came to mind was a phantasmal. The beasts were products of the war's aftereffects and tended to target the masters in the war. (Y/n) had no desire to help someone that he knew wanted him dead, but it was merely his instinct that drove him to act.

        He had teleported, yes teleported, right to where Eresh was only to find the phantasmal not reacting to his presence. There was something that didn't feel right and he realized this moments too late as Eresh quite literally back stabbed him. The phantasmal was nothing more than an illusion, and Eresh meant to draw his attention.

        "I'm sorry, but every master in this war needs those wishes for something important. You aren't human, so its okay if this is the only price," Eresh said to him before pulling the knife free. For the first time during this particular war, (y/n) felt pain. He fell forward just as the phantasmal vanished.

        "Master! What did you do?!" Mordred arrived on the scene too late to do anything. The rest of the conversation began to blur away with (y/n)'s consciousness as he thought with dread that he was about to die. In fact, he kept thinking over and over that he didn't want to die again. Death was rather painful and he knew this well especially after having died so many times already. Once he blacked out (y/n) assumed that was it.