12. TWO FACED

TWO FACED

Riley left the building with a racing heart and he knew it wasn't from the run.

Why hadn't he just left? Why had he watched for so long?

It was sick.

Riley kept running until he was into the tube station and down the escalator to the platform. He jumped into the train as the doors closed and finally took a moment to breathe.

But every breath reminded him of her moans.

Riley sat in the empty carriage and held his head in his hands, desperately trying to force any thought into his brain other than the memory of what he had just witnessed.

It was useless.

When he finally arrived home, he immediately reached inside the fridge and opened a beer, swallowing the cold soothing drink. He leaned against the counter and took another big gulp.

Alice.

Her face was branded into his brain and he couldn't erase it.

What's wrong with you?

Nicole is amazing, she's so beautiful, sexy and open. And yet you get hard thinking about your cousin fucking his girlfriend?

Sick.

But Riley knew he wasn't about the sex itself, it was Alice. She was getting under his skin.

If she wasn't around he was fine, he had spent days without thinking about her. But seeing her like that tonight had opened up the flood of feelings he had felt that night.

He wanted to fuck her, there was no point in trying to hide that to himself. He wanted to be inside her.

Once.

To know what it felt like and make her scream like Aidan had. He wanted to know the feeling of her lips around him, her tongue teasing him. He wanted her to scream his name.

The way she had looked at him had broken him.

Had she really said his name?

He was probably going insane.

Riley threw the empty bottle on the side and opened another one, taking it to his bedroom, and sat on the edge of the bed. Another big gulp of beer.

He was past drunk now.

He was glad he had left his phone behind because he wanted to text Alice and tell her how he felt. Tell her all the things he wanted to do to her.

Just once.

Riley was reliving every second of it in his mind, torturing himself with pleasure.

Her red lips, he wondered where they had been to be so swollen and plump; her exposed breasts and the fold between her hips and thighs that looked hot to the touch. He imaged biting that exact spot to leave a red mark. He remembered the way her legs squeezed around Aidan's hips to have him all inside, and he hated his cousin for it.

And then she had looked at him.

So fucking sexy.

Riley imagined that was the look she would reward him with when he was finally inside her, pleasuring her until she begged him to stop.

With his heart beating fast, he finally came and his name on Alice's lips while she fucked his cousin, was the last thing he saw.

When Riley woke up, the memories of the night before immediately flooded his brain, and with those, an impalpable sense of shame and guilt that dissipated as quickly as it hit.