7. OUT OF THE SYSTEM

OUT OF THE SYSTEM

Riley's lips gently brushed Alice's, touching them ever so slightly and leaving a tingling sensation on the flesh.

"Riley..." she whispered.

"I know," he said pulling back slowly.

But her eyes were still on him.

Those damn eyes.

They fell on Riley's lips briefly as she bit her own.

Fuck.

In that split second Riley's brain clouded, his only purpose was to have her.

His hand dug in her hair and he swiftly pulled her close as his mouth landed on hers in a ravenous surge. Their lips parted and their tongues met, tasting each other's desire.

Riley's free hand travelled down to her side and cupped her bottom, squeezing it tight as he walked them both towards the wall.

Alice took a moment to breathe before Riley claimed her swollen lips again with a gentle bite that caused her to cry out softly. She hastily untucked his shirt from his jeans and slid her hands against the hot, toned skin, scratching it with her nails.

Shivers ran down Riley's spine.

He suddenly lifted her and placed her on the chest of drawers next to them, standing between her parted legs.

They devoured each other with their heavy stare for a second as Riley's hand softly caressed her cheek and when his thumb stroked her lips, Alice parted them sucking on his finger and trapping it between her teeth.

Riley felt his erection grow and his hands were quickly on her thighs, lifting the skirt up to her waist and exposing her lace panties. He pushed himself against her and Alice cried out in anticipation, her hips instinctively rolling against Riley's to feel his size.

Their lips touched again, briefly, before Riley moved her hair to the side and gently grazed the skin behind her ear with his teeth, causing Alice to shiver with pleasure. She grabbed Riley's butt and pulled him against her once again as her lips moved down to the side of his neck, biting it gently at first then more forcefully reacting to Riley's moans. Her teeth traced a line down to the dip in his collarbone, there she licked a slow, teasing trail up to his chin.

A soft curse escaped Riley's lips as his eyes closed briefly in pleasure. When he reopened them, they met Alice's parted lips which he devoured again as he lowered the straps of her top, revealing her naked breasts.

He wanted all of her.

He took a moment to admire the sight of Alice panting under his touch as he teased her, brushing his palm against her hard nipple. He leaned down and slowly licked her taut skin, circling and biting gently, his free hand cupping her neck.

Alice rested her head against the wall, her chest heaving and her hips grinding against Riley's, completely lost in the pleasure. When she moaned loudly in his ear, Riley lost it.

He grabbed her from under her thighs and pulled her closer against his erection.

He wanted to be inside her.

Alice's hands were quickly on his belt and buttons skilfully working to free him from his jeans. He mindlessly ran his hand through her hair then slid his finger under the sides of her panties and peeled them down her hips in slow anticipation.

"Stop!" Alice's voice came as a splash of cold water.

Her hands were still hooked in his boxers.