Normani laughed again, "get used to it baby, you're going to like it sooner or later."

"The problem is I already like it," Ally muttered, shuffling through her clothes.

"What was that?" Normani smirked a little, fully aware of what Ally had said.

"Nothing!" Ally exclaimed quickly.

"Okay, I'll be downstairs," Normani said, moving towards the exit.

"Wait!" Ally called, closing her eyes.

"Yes?" Normani sang.

"What do you think of this?" Ally grabbed a random article of clothing from the rack. To her dismay, the random piece she'd picked was a hoodie two sizes too big for her.

"That's mine," Normani chuckled, "but feel free to wear it."

Ally blushed, "oops, sorry."

"No, wear it, I think it'll look cute. And, wear it with these," Normani stepped back into the closet and pulled white jean shorts.

"You sure?" Ally asked.

"Of course, my side of the closet is yours too," Normani grinned. Ally smiled sheepishly and nodded shyly. Normani winked and walked out, leaving Ally alone to change.

Ally could not explain what Normani was beginning to make her feel, and she didn't like it at all.

After Ally changed and applied a light amount of makeup, she joined the others downstairs.

"Ready to go, princess?" Dinah teased.

"Yes, peasant," Ally rolled her eyes.

Dinah laughed, "alright, where are we headed?" the four walked out of the door, Ally locking it behind her.

"Ally said she wanted to go to the roller rink," Normani mentioned, unlocking the car and getting in, slightly surprised to see Ally sitting in the passenger seat.

"As you wish, princess," Dinah said, Normani putting the car in reverse. Ally reached back and slapped Dinah's leg.

"Call me that one more time and I'll do more than slap you," Ally chided.

"Is that a threat or a challenge?" Dinah smirked, Lauren looking back and forth in amusement. Ally turned in her seat and began repeatedly hitting Dinah.

"Okay mercy mercy!" Dinah exclaimed, trying her best to block Ally's tiny hands. Ally turned back around with a smug smile and straightened out her hoodie.

"Y'all are something," Normani chuckled, glancing at Ally at a stop light.

"Yeah I don't know why I'm friends with her," Ally joked, shaking her head.

"Me too, but you're all I got so you're stuck with me," Dinah said.

"I kind of like you so it's alright," Ally shrugged.

"Yeah you're alright," Dinah smiled.

Normani shook her head, "crazy." She secretly wanted a relationship like that between her and Ally, but she knew it'd be a while before they were there; they'd just gotten to the nickname stage.

"Roller rink!" Ally clapped excitedly as they pulled into the parking lot.

"I haven't been to one in a long time," Lauren said, getting out of the car after Normani cut the engine.

"Me too, good idea Als," Normani nudged her as they walked in, making Ally smile.

"Four tickets please," Ally said, reaching for her card. Normani places her hand on Ally's and gives the guy her card. Ally frowned.