i.

Normani's family sat on one side of the Hernandez dining room table. Ally's sat across from them.

"We are gathered here today for a full explanation," Jerry began. Ally sat with her brother and mother. Normani, her two older sisters, and mother sat across from them. Normani glanced at Ally, who sighed.

"Jerry and I met last week to figure out a way to boost both companies' demand and exposure. We have decided that we will be joining our companies to share resources and be better together. Along with this, we will have Normani and Ally get married to give the press something to talk about, that way people begin talking about our companies like we want them to," Derrick continued.

"This is an actual marriage. Soon, we will be working with wedding planners and we've been looking at houses, where you two will actually live, together. I understand that there is some very hard tension between you two, but hopefully this time and lack of space will bring you two together and settle your differences. Is that understood?" Jerry looked at his daughter, who scoffed slightly and nodded.

"Sure," Ally grumbled, sitting back in her chair.

"Good, we should have a house in a few days, so you two need to begin packing. Does anyone have any questions?" Derrick asked, setting his hands down on the table. Everyone shook their heads negatively. "Good, Jerry, let's go building shopping," Derrick looked at Jerry, who nodded.

"I'll see you guys later," Jerry kissed Pat's head and hugged Brandon and Ally. Derrick kissed his family goodbye.

"From what I understand, both reasons for hating each other are invalid. So, when we get the house, you two are to move in immediately. End of discussion," Pat nodded at both girls as they all walked towards the front door to bid the Hamilton's farewell.

"We're still on for lunch, right?" Andrea turned to Patricia.

"Yes, of course! See you soon," Patricia waved as Andrea nodded and walked down the walkway.

"You're going out with her?" Ally raised an eyebrow.

"Is there a problem?" Pat challenged.

"Nope," Ally shook her head. Pat nodded and closed the front door.

== + ==

Andrea wasn't lying when she said the instant they'd gotten the house, the two would be moving in. Pat and Andrea teamed up to pack their daughters' things up and load them into a moving truck, which meant they'd actually have to move in.

"It's actually a really nice house," Normani shrugged.

"Nicer than your attitude," Ally mumbled, already carrying boxes in. There wasn't enough room for a few boxes, so they sat in the backseat of Normani's car as she drove. She had to drive Ally to their home, Andrea telling the two "it would only make sense."

"Shut up," Normani rolled her eyes, grabbing the last two boxes from her back seat and closing the door.

"Is that all?" Ally asked, coming back out of the house.

"Yes," Normani nodded. The moving truck rounded the corner and made Normani groan.

"Liar," Ally chuckled and went to help her mother and Normani's get out of the truck. Normani waited at the tail of the truck for the key to unlock the door.
Andrea unlocked the lock and lifted the door up, then pulled Normani to the side. Pat pushed a button, making a metal lift stick out and rest on the ground. Andrea stepped on it, pulling the dolly with her. Pat pushed the button again, lifting Andrea into the truck.

The four women worked to get all of Normani's and Ally's boxes into the house. Jerry and Derrick said they'd swing by during or after lunch, which was just around the corner.