iii.

"I take it your guys' night went well," Normani stood over Dinah and Lauren, who were cuddled together in the guest room. Dinah groaned as Normani opened the curtains, revealing the sunlight.

"Yeah," Lauren mumbled, sitting up and stretching with a yawn.

"How was date night?" Dinah asked, rubbing sleep out of her eyes as the trio walked out of the room.

"Great! Lots of food, Beauty and the Beast was so much better on a bigger screen and from the back of a car," Ally smiled from the kitchen.

"So you actually watched the movie then?" Dinah quirked an eyebrow in Ally's direction. Ally rolled her eyes.

"Yes we did. But Ally ended up falling asleep during Belle and the Beast's dance," Normani chuckled.

The three girls joined Ally in the kitchen, Normani rounding the bar to help Ally with the bacon.

"In my defense, the music was slow and I was comfortable," Ally stated, flipping a pancake.

"Okay but comfortable or not, you fall asleep anywhere anytime. She's like miniature me," Dinah said. Ally looked at Dinah and threw a grape at her.

"At least I don't snore," Ally chided.

"Ah, well," Normani butted in, making everyone laugh as Ally's jaw dropped a little.

"I do not!" she exclaimed defensively.

"A little," Normani smiled cheekily.

Ally physically deflated, "not."

"Yes, and don't burn the pancake," Normani said, pointing at the pan. Ally quickly turned back to the pancake and plated it.

"Thanks for cooking Als," Dinah yawned.

"No problem," Ally plated the last pancake.

"I still can't believe you guys live together," Dinah snickered after everyone made their plate. Ally rolled her eyes. "You know Ally and I used to joke you two secretly loved each other."

"Um I didn't you did," Ally corrected.

"You liked it though," Dinah smirked.

"Whatever," Ally rolled her eyes.

"Is there a plan for today?" Lauren asked.

"Not really, we can do whatever," Normani shrugged.

"Well why don't we all just get ready and then we can decide after?" Dinah suggested. The girls nodded in agreement, Normani getting up and taking her and Ally's plates to the sink.

"I'm going to get ready," Ally announced, making her way up the stairs.

"Have fun!" Dinah exclaimed as Normani followed Ally. Normani flipped Dinah off before disappearing, making Dinah and Lauren laugh.

"I'm in the mood to go to the roller rink," Ally said as she dug through her clothes. Most had been unpacked into the closet, but there were still some in a box or two. On the other hand, Normani had gotten all of her clothes unpacked and into the closet and her drawers.

"Then let's go to the roller rink," Normani said, stripping. Ally nodded and turned around to go into the closet, but immediately looked away with a sheepish smile when she saw Normani taking her shorts off.

Normani laughed, "it's okay love."

"Just still trying to get used to everything," Ally said.

"I know, baby steps. You can turn around now," Normani said. Ally thought that meant she was fully clothed, but was proven very wrong when she turned around to find Normani in a bra and shorts. Ally ducked her head and walked into the closet.