Part 8: Found Out

______________________________________
Beast Boy pov
______________________________________

I wake up to the sun beaming through the blinds and into my eyes. I sit up and look around. Rae's door is open, which means she has already left for work. I run my hand through my hair and sleepily get up from the couch.

I stumble to the bathroom to wash up. As I wash my face I suddenly remember last night and I can feel my cheeks flush. Her soft lips pressing against mine and her hand on my thigh... I feel like a school girl gushing over some celebrity.

I walk into the kitchen and pour myself sone cereal. I check my phone as I eat at the counter. I see Starfire in the tabloids. The headline reads Starfire Back In Jump City To Work On New Photoshoot. I guess she's staying in Jump for a while. I'll have to be careful when I go out.

Ring

Someone is at the door. Maybe a package is getting delivered. I get up and open the door a little bit so my voice is easier to hear.

"Hello? Is it a package?" I ask.

The door suddenly is pushed open with surprising strength. I'm staring face to face with green eyes. Oh for f--ks sake.

"IS THAT YOU FRIEND BEAST BOY?!" She yells, wrapping her arms around me and squeezing the soul out of me.

I can't even breathe as she lifts me off the ground in an embrace. She lets me go finally releases me from her death grip. I start gasping for air and coughing. I have a theory that when she is really happy to see someone she almost kills them. I hope it's that and she doesn't just want me dead.

"HE IS HERE. HE IS FRIEND RAV- RACHEL'S LOVER!" Starfire is yelling.

I look up and notice she's on her phone.

"Woah, hold on! Who are you telling?" I ask frantically.

"Friend Victor of course." She smiles widely.

Who. In. The. World. Is. That? I must have given her a blank stare because she's giggling.

"I mean friend Cyborg!" She explains.

Oh great now the majority of the Titans know I'm here. THIS ALL HAPPENED IN LESS THAN 30 MINUTES. WHY!?

"No! I am not doing the pranking! I will give him the voice device!" Star says, shoving the phone at me.

Well, I'm already caught so I might as well talk to Cy.

"Hey, uh... Buddy" I say, silently face palming.

"Holy cow. It really is you. I thought Star was just joking. How have you been?" Cy says calmly.

"Alright, been traveling and stuff. How about you?" I run a hand through my hair.

"Joined the Justice League and started dating Bee. I hear you're dating Raven?" He says questioningly.

I give Star a look, but she's just smiling innocently.

"No no no. I just happened to run into a few days ago and she let me stay with her." I explain.

"Ah, that sounds more plausible. So when were you going to tell us you were back?" Cy asks.

I let out a long sigh.

"I didn't plan to tell anyone. I just wanted to remember the good old times. Plus I figured everyone was pretty mad at me for leaving without a word." I sat down at the kitchen counter and Star sat next to me, listening to the conversation.

"Bro, we aren't mad at you at all... Well maybe a little, but that's because we were worried. After Robin said those things we thought... We thought you died. We searched for you for a while, but couldn't find you." Cy says.

"So we cool?" I ask.

"We cool. I gotta get back to work now, but I'll come visit soon. I still need to give Raven her birthday present. I'll talk to you all soon." He says.

"Bye bro" I say as Star yells her goodbye before Cy hangs up.

"I must go too. I have to go and do posing for pictures. Tell friend Raven to call me!" Starfire says, getting up and leaving. She gives me a more gentle hug and says goodbye.

Man, I can't believe I just got found out so quickly...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's note
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the short and delayed update. Exams got me busy, but after exams and an essay things should go back to normal... Hopefully. As always I hope y'all continue to enjoy and stay safe! (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Five Yearsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें