Wrinkling my nose in disgust, I put it as far as I could from my nose as I held it with two fingers.

"Yeah, I know it smells bad, but it's better for recovery." he chuckled.

"Um, do you have any pain killers?" I suddenly asked. 

"Why?" he asked suspiciously.

"Well my hand keeps hurting a lot, so I was thinking if I could take some pain killers for the next few days." I said quickly, hoping he wouldn't notice my ankle.

"Sure." Salvestro said slowly. "I'll give them to you later. Go up and take a shower before coming down for lunch. Put on the paste after your shower as well." he added, and I left the room, slightly disappointed that I wouldn't know the place where the pain killers were kept.

Sighing though, I went into my room and took a shower, only to realize that I was short on clothes. Deciding to just wear the same sweater and sweatpants, I let down my hair so that it can fall down naturally down my back. 

Brushing my hair would just make my hair bushy, so I rarely brushed it unless I am about to take a shower. If you're wondering how I keep my hair untangled when I sleep, I usually braid it when I go to bed so that I don't have to do much work when I wake up.

"Bambina, are you done?" a voice said from the opposite side of the door. 

"Yeah." I answered, and he opened the door. 

Salvestro was wearing a pair of black jeans paired with a grey shirt. With his hair slicked back, he looked very... Professional.

"Looks like we are going to have to go shopping today." he chuckled.

"No, it's fine." I declined the offer, though I really wanted to. I've never been shopping before. 

"We'll be going, Bambina. You look like you have no clothes left." he countered, and went to my desk, bringing me a bottle of painkillers. "Here are a few painkillers, alright? Don't eat more than two a day." he said.

"Got it. Thank you, Salvestro." I responded, giving him a small smile.

"You're welcome. Now hurry up. We'll also be eating outside for lunch today." he beamed, before leaving the room.

Not wanting to keep the rest of them waiting, I got my phone and put it in the pocket of my hoodie as I got my socks on. Hurrying down the stairs, I nearly tripped at the end, if it weren't for a certain twin. 

Wearing a red t-shirt with a pair of ripped jeans, Salvino had a gold chain dangling from his neck. Add on a pair of designer shoes as well, he looked well-put together and most of all, rich. 

Santino wore the same as Salvino, except that his t-shirt was blue instead of red. He also had a silver necklace that clung to his neck instead of a chain. 

Sandeo wore a pair of basket-ball shorts with a shirt that clung to him like a vase, showing off his tattoo.

All in all, I looked completely out of place with my black sweatpants and pink sweater. They had all the designer clothes while I had those cheap Walmart clothes and second hand thrift stores.

"Careful, sorella." Salvino said, righting me.

"Thank you." I said, eyes wide in shock. Did he actually just save me from rolling down the stairs?

"No problem." he answered nonchalantly, and turned to Santino to whisper something in his ear.

"Let's go." Salvestro said, swinging his car keys around his index finger.

"I'll be riding my bike." Sandeo stated, holding out his own set of keys.

"That's not even fair." Salvino groaned aloud.