His Secret

6 days later [Y/N's POV]

"Are you sure you're not gonna meet them?" Ayu asked as we walked past our high school. We came to New York this morning. After the hell of a week and 5 days of straight shooting BTS had a interview this afternoon. They have another interview tomorrow morning then we're off to Korea again at night.

"I'm not sure. It's not that if I wanna meet them. What if they don't wanna meet me?" I asked as I took a sip of my drink. "We have like 24 hours till our flight." Ayu said looking at her watch. "And we're close to your home too. It might be awkward like it was for me to witness my family break. But at least I don't have any strings attached now. I wrapped up everything and they don't expect me to do anything now." She took a long sip amd smiled at her phone. Probably seeing Jimin's text.

"Do you think I should?" I asked. Not certain about what I actually should do. "I think you should. What do you have left to lose in here anyways?" She shook her shoulder. "You ain't gonna continue college?" I asked as this question just popped in my head. She's a good student. Leaving college doesn't really suit her.

"Not here. Even though that was my dream college. But people's dreams change as their lives take turns they never expect. I'm too famous for my modelling career now. Let it dry then I'll get myself admitted in Hanguk University. Or at least try." She said.

"You can if you actually try with that brain of yours, you know." I said smiling. "Ikr." She laughed. I've never been into studies anyway. So I'll just let that slide. I'm just wishing my job at BigHit lasts after this internship.

"I think I'll go meet them." I turned to her. "I'll stand outside your door." Ayu giggled. "I love you, you know that right?" I asked. "I know." She hugged me. Suddenly her phone started ringing.

"How did he know? Lol. It's Jimin wait a sec." She said laughing.

"Hey babe." "Yes I'm with her. Why?" "WHAT?" "OH my God.. Okay we're coming." She hung up her phone, shaking.

"Y/N-"

"What's wrong?!"

"Taehyung fainted again."

It felt like my heart sank again.

_______________

We walked past the corridor and Ayu pushed the door open for Taehyung's room. "Where were you Y/N-ssi?! Are you here to wander around when your only job is to take care of V?" Sejin-ssi stopped us before we could step in. I gulped in fear. My heart was racing fast.

"It's not her fault that I slipped inside the washroom Hyung." I heard Taehyung say from his room. He was talking to Namjoon. Sejin-ssi just sighed at me and went inside. We followed him inside.

"How did you slip? Did you eat your lunch today?" Sejin-ssi asked him as we rolled off the covers of his body. "Yes. And Y/N made sure I eat my snacks too after our interview. And I slipped because of soap on that floor now you can't expect Y/N to shower with me right? Not that I mind." He said with pouted lips.

"This not the first time you fainted Taehyung-ah." Joon said. "Yes that's because Y/N was hired late which isn't our fault." He said and Ayu chucked and covered her mouth quickly, bowing.

"I'll go get your dinner." I said and hurried out of the room. This mix feelings are eating me out. I feel angry, sad and happy at the same time. Angry that I wasn't there when he fainted, sad because I couldn't even go near him and happy that he's okay at the very least.

Taehyung's POV

I took the last sip of my drink as I finished my dinner. Y/N was glaring at me non stop since she came into the room. "What's wrong Y/N-ie?" I said in a coy voice trying my best to flirt. "Are you really okay Tae? You look so pale these days." She asked. "Of course I'm totally okay. It's just the weather of New York City I guess." I lied. "Really? I've been here all my life I'm not as pale as you Mr. Kim!" She stood up from her chair.