Announcement

Y/N's POV

I was tapping through my Laptop to see what's going on. After Ayu said that I jumped out of the bed and searched through that attachment she sent me earlier. I was scratching my thigh over my PJ pants as I read through what was written for us ARMYs.

After reading it all, what I understood with my pea sized brain is that BigHit is hiring few ARMYs as BTS' manager. This is for ARMYs all around the world. But there's some rules AKA conditions. It's a 1 month agreement which probably starts from next month. And here I am. Whining on my bed. As a candidate for this opportunity I basically have everything I need like the Age, Education, Background, Skills etc. but only one thing is missing. That's I've to be fluent in Korean. And that's the moment all my excitement went down the drain.

I kicked my laptop in irritation. And swung down on my bed, my hands crossing under my head. I looked up at the ceiling. Wondering how would those lucky ARMYs feel when they gets to be with BTS for a whole month. One thing lead to another. I started thinking about Taehyung. His eyes, his nose bridge, his smile. That boxy smile, which makes his eyes look like crescent moon. The way his cheeks lifts up when he's happy. A man who seems like a fallen Angel.

My thoughts got interrupted by a notification on my phone, Kiwi. I wonder if I'm the only one who names their phone. My middle finger got into the Tata pop socket and my index on the finger lock, just to see a text from Taehyung. I smiled at how lucky I am. From the top 100 most handsome men, who got the first place texted me saying, “Why are you still up? 😒” . He's so cute.

Me: Was checking something Eomma.

Tae: What?🤔

Me: Which got me excited for a while but not anymore.

Tae: Seolma 😱 Are you watching p-

Me: Yah 😑

Tae: 🤣🤣 Well this is the age you know.

Me: Not when you're American 😏 It's too old.

Tae: So what is it?

My heart started bumping again. I'm sure my cheeks turned scarlet at the look of our convo. I tried to act as sly as possible. I didn't wanted him to think I'm immature or flustered. I took few deep breaths then continued to reply him.

Me: You know that manager thing BigHit posted?

Tae: Oh that! Are you applying?

Me: I want to but it says I've to be fluent in Korean which I'm definitely not.

Tae: You can always learn 🙃.

Me: It's not that easy. How can I learn a whole language in one month?

Tae: I might help you 💁🏻‍♂️

Me: And why would you do that?

Tae: So that you can owe me later 😉

Is it just me or the way he talks can make girl's heart flutter?

Me: Um. Okay :)

I didn't protest much. Cause if I did his words might cause some weird butterflies to fly inside my stomach. I closed my eyes with a loudly beating heart which may jump out of my ribcage any moment.

The Next Week

I threw my bag on the floor after I came back from College. I instantly took out my phone to download apps which can improve my Korean. I also got and application to join the Korean Language Club as from next week our summer Break Starts.

Me: I'm home.

Tae: It's the last day in London.

Me: Where are you going next?

Tae: Back to Seoul.

Me: Oh. Best of luck for today!! Fighting!!

Tae: Gomawo :)

------------

I was waiting in front of Ayu's company and eating a hotdog. I was scanning people's faces around me as I was feeling a little awkward standing there eating alone. Idk why I get awkward so easily. Suddenly I felt a head pop over my shoulder and take a bite from my hotdog that I was holding which made me flinch. I turned around to see an unexpected face as my eyes popped out of my socket.

“Ummh. It tastes good” said Harry as he chewed my, MY hotdog. What the ducking heck? “What are you doing here?" I asked narrowing my brows at him. "I work here", he said as he pointed at the building behind him. What? What's this now?

"Hey!" Said Ayu as she walked down the stairs. She also looked at Harry. "Hey babe!" said Harry while winking at Ayu. What the duck? I was rather cringed than shocked. "You guys know each other?" I asked as my stare went from Ayu to Harry. "Yes he works here with me. Do you know him too y/n?" She asked me. But Harry replied behalf of me, "Yea we're really close frie-". I interrupted his bullshit by saying "We're in the same department." "Oh okay" Said Ayu, disbelief in her expression.

We said bye to him as we walked out of the alley. I threw my hotdog on the way. "Aren't you joining the competition?" I asked even though it was obvious. "No." An answer came out of Ayu's mouth which was totally unexpected. "WHAT? WHY?" I literally yelled and stopped walking. "I don't feel like it" Another absurd answer came out of her mouth. "Dude are you serious? Why won't you come?" "It's not like I'm gonna be selected. Why waste time by doing that and getting disappointed at the result."

This is definitely not the Ayu I know. She'd never say that. She always tries no matter what kind of answer she gets. She's the kind of girl who always believes in hard work and no matter how hard life is she tries to be positive. "What are you saying? You might win. Who knows?" "Well I can't speak Korean. And I'm too lazy to learn it in one month." "Dude- your father is literally Korean- what are you even saying KIM AyuMi-SSI?", I quoted her name with my fingers to make it more obvious.

She didn't reply to me. She took out her phone and started scrolling through idk what. I don't believe she's acting like this. Surely this isn't the cause. What happened to her? "Ayu you're half Korean. You've more chances than others." "Can you not bring that up Y/n?" She kind of snapped with a cold look in her eyes. "I'm sorry."

I looked away. We were walking to her house. The sun is bright even though it's nearly setting. I wonder what Taehyung is doing. Is he looking at the sky like I am?

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?" I turn to face Ayu as her eyes were widened at the sight of her phone screen. "What?" I asked in confusion. "Y/N... Taehyung..."  My heart dropped as she showed me her phone.

---------

To be continued ☁

VOTE VOTE VOTE 😘