Rain

★ Dialogues with Y/N in Italic is in Korean ★

Y/N' POV

1 week later~

I sat on tye kitchen counter and unlocked my phone revealing Tae's wallpaper and a small smile appeared on the side of my lip. I hope everything is going well. I hope his innocent smile always stays the same. I just can't understand the fact that how can some human be so foolish. He's so pure and angelic, how can anyone hate on him. I hope he's healthy and the concert goes well.

Tae: What are you doing?

Me: Making noodles. How did it go?

Tae: Wah. Your Korean is getting better a lot.

Me: Hehe. Thanks :D

Tae: I'm in the dressing room AND the concert went well.

Me: That's a relief 😌

Tae: So many things changed because of my one mistake.

Me: Maybe it changed for good :)

Tae: Hope so :D.

Me: Where's the next spot?

Tae: LA

Me: You're coming back to USA?!

Tae: Yes. London concert got postponed bcz of me so we didn't go back to Seoul. So now we're gonna go to LA then Seoul. Btw what happened to your Korean? 😂

Me: C'mon. Who speaks a different language when they're excited 😂

Tae: I think your noodle is burning.

Shit. I jumped out of the counter and then made a presentable look of my food. Chicken noodle soup with the soda on the side. But with Coca-Cola not Sprite.

Me: [Photo] It looks quite good.

Me: There?

He didn't reply. Is he busy? He said he's in the changing room. I sipped on my coke as if it's tea and dirty thoughts came across my mind as I wingled my brows and a sly smirk appeared on my face.

Tae: [Photo] Have to take a shower.

As soon as I saw the pic my coke came out my mouth and I started coughing

As soon as I saw the pic my coke came out my mouth and I started coughing. Fuck you Kim Taehyung. You should get arrested. My face started burning as I stared at the pic.