Tickets

Y/N's POV

My heart stopped beating when I saw Taehyung's photocard....

~time skips~

I along with Ayu came for shopping for the concert today. We finally got our tickets. There was a problem but it's sorted out now. And she said there's gonna be a lottery after the concert and 7 people will win a separate ticket for the fan signing. Though we had money to go on only one so we chose to go to the concert and not the fan signing event. And as unlucky we are there's no chance we can be 1 in a million ARMY to win that lottery.

{Y/N's outfit for the concert with a Tata headband}

~Day before the concert~

Both of us couldn't sleep at all. It felt like my heart is gonna come out of my mouth and I have to swallow it by every breath I was taking. Sounds weird but yes. With sleepy heads and butterflies in our stomaches we went outside the venue and we had to camp outside it as there was thousands of armys there.

I was laying on our sheet and scrolling through my Insta. Ayu went to find the washroom. And I was clicking pictures of the night sky. Sky looks so pretty yet lonely. That many stars couldn't even make it feel any less lonelier...

I turned to find Ayu with some guy or staff who was handing her boxes of pizza and she looked kinda shocked/surprised. She came to me and gave me her phone while giving away the pizzas to others. When we were eating she started blabbering.

Ayu: Those eyes looked familiar

Me: Which eyes?

Ayu: Aigoo that guy's eyes stupid

Me: Don't tell me you fell for a stranger staff of Bighit now please.

Ayu: michyeoss-eo?

Me: Then what? Are you gonna write a song about his mesmerizing eyes? *laughs*

Ayu: Shut up. I think I saw him before.

Me: Yea sure. Maybe that was Park Jimin

Ayu: *her eyes came out of her socket with shock after I said that* Yess you're right!!!!

Me: *slaped Ayu's head* stuff that in your mouth and sleep. You're going crazy Ayu. Aiisshh

~Time Skips~

We looked for our seats. It was the second row from front. My heart was really beating faster than a bullet train. This was my 1st concert of BTS. I've waited for this day I don't know from when. The way they made me happy just by exiting, nobody can understand how important they're for me. And today for the first time I can see them in real life. The lights went off soon. Music started to make all of us go crazy. We all moved our Army bombs with purple light. It was the best feeling you can ever imagine. And then they came. BTS walked on the stage.

And this is how the most beautiful moment of my life begin ......

A/N: Hello Lovelies!! Hope y'all are having a great day and a great week

A/N: Hello Lovelies!! Hope y'all are having a great day and a great week. And I know this chapter wasn't that good. But I promise when I get into the main story it'll get better (˘³˘)♥ please hold on to "SCARS" This story is dedicated so it means a lot to me. So do you all's support.
Please don't forget to Vote and Comment about what you think. Or any ideas, suggestions or requests you wanna share. Borahae 💜