Fallen Angel

Y/N's POV

I rubbed my eyes as the sharp ray of sun hit my face. Dang it. My head hurts like crazy. I dragged my body to the washroom. I almost got a heart attack by seeing the way I look. I quickly took a shower knowing this hangover ain't going nowhere soon.

I sipped on my lemon tea and unlocked my phone to check out what's going on. I texted on the group chat to know if everyone's okay. Then I opened IG and the first thing I saw was that BTS's concert went well. I noticed the time and it's 7pm. Idk why I am still sleepy. I saw a text from Tae.

Tae: Good Morning

That was 8h ago. Dang it. And there was no record of our previous convo. Where did it all go?

Me: Idk how long I slept. And why's our chatbox empty?

Tae: Oh you accidentally deleted it last night.

Me: Oh. Maybe I was a bit drunk. Sorry ╥﹏╥

Tae: It's okay.

Me: Watcha doing?

Tae: Packing my bags. We're leaving LA tomorrow.

Me: Oh yea. Congo for the successful concert 💃🎤

Tae: 😂 Thanks.

What actually happened ~

Y/n: You arw Daddy Material

Tae: y/n...

Y/n: NEH DADDY 😘

Tae: Can you do something?

Y/n: Why do you always dominate mee??

Tae: When did I ever dominate you?

Y/n: uou diiid

Taehyung smirked as he stepped out of the room where he was eating dinner with BTS.

Tae: You didn't even see the slighest bit of how dominant I can be Y/N.

Y/n: 🥺 wgat do uou mwan?

Taehyung licked his bottom lip before biting on it as he read what Y/N texted. A chuckle left his lips.

Tae: Do as I say y/n.

Y/n: Why 🥺

Tae: Cause you need to obey Daddy to be a good girl right? Don't you wanna be Daddy's favorite?

Taehyung slapped his own forehead after he realized what he texted.

Y/n: YASS DADDY ✊🏻😽

Tae: Delete this chat from your phone. And don't open IG before you wake up.

Y/n: Okay 😘

Taehyung flashed a side smile as he took some screenshots of this chat.