Conflict

Y/N's POV

Last two days were fun. We went to everywhere and anywhere and ate everything we saw. Maybe I gained a few pounds. Gotta work that out. Today is the first day of me being Taehyung's manager/assistant doing everything he asks of me. I already know it's gonna be a long day.

I walked in front of his studio fixing my ID which I'm proud of. My little pouch that has a RJ keychain on it just sends flickers in my stomach. I knocked 3 times before Taehyung opened the door with his huge boxy smile.

"I was waiting for you." He said and pulled me inside. He locked the door pushing me against it and pressing his lips on me. Fuck I missed it so much. He took off my ID and side bag in between our kisses. Why did I even fix those?

He tugged my loose hair behind my back and slid his hands under my jaw getting more access to my mouth. I parted my lips to let him in, playing with his tongue. He's a good kisser. Not that  he's my first kiss but I love how he does it.

I was wearing a casual white top and black jeans

I was wearing a casual white top and black jeans. He broke the kiss and stared into my eyes while pulling the bow on my chest. Idk what I love more. The way he's biting his pink lips or the fact that he has one monolid and one double eyelid. I couldn't help but moan when he sucked on the sweet spot of my neck, kissing it after. He moved his hands along both of my sides before untucking  my top and sliding his hands up my body. "Aahmm." Dang it. He stopped kissing me.

"Um are you okay Y/N? I'm sorry am I going too fast?" Nooo. Shit. Did I do it wrong? What should I do now? We heard a knock which startled us. I quickly went to his washroom and fixed my outfit, pouch and ID.

"Who was it?" I asked coming out. "Ah. It was Fatima. She said we all have a meeting downstairs." He replied taking his phone and holding the door for me. "Well holding the door for you is my job." I chucked and he smiled. "But I'm your boyfriend first." He said.

"Oh um Taehyung I've to clear something." I hesitantly said. "What is it?" He said as we walked out of the room. "I think we should keep our relationship a secret for the time being." I said and looked at his expression. "What? Why?" He said with puppy eyes. "You know I'm new here. And I don't even know anyone else. So if I come out to be your girlfriend then nobody will talk to me and probably start hating me without a solid reason. And they can say I get privilege and all that. And I don't want you to get any kind of hate too until we're ready." I cleared.

"Privilege hah? But we don't have that much time. How much time will it take to be ready?" He asked in a low raspy voice. "Why? It's not like we're breaking up any time soon." I laughed. "Y-Yea." Is something wrong? I changed the topic to cut off the awkwardness.

We walked downstairs together talking about the last two days. I told him about the thing between Ayu and Jimin. When we were walking into the room I saw Ayu and Jimin coming out of the elevator. "Ayu!!" I called out and she looked at me with a huge smile.