Public

Y/N's POV

Me and Taehyung both walked into the building together. We heard whispering as soom as we stepped in. Everyone was talking about them for sure. We went to the practice room where it was quiter but didn't expect what we saw. Taehyung pushed the door open to see Jimin pinned to the wall and Ayu in front of him, her hands under his shirt. Well this seems odd. Their position was opposite.

"Get a room you two." Taehyung said as Ayu backed off. "Aah, Taehyung-ah... Why do you have to interrupt like that?" Jimin groaned. "Well we didn't interrupt Jimin-ssi this room is for everyone." I said and bowed. He mocked me with a smirk. "Don't give me that assistant look Y/N, your hickeys tells stories." Jimin said and back hugged Ayu. "Smuts if we speak specifically." Ayu laughed as he kissed her neck.

"Ok whatever. Everyone will be here soon and you guys really went public like that?" Taehyung asked. "Yea. We found it easier to just throw it at once. Now only rhe company needs to say some stuffs." Jimin said. Well it makes sense. They wanted to keep it honest from the start. So there's no use of hide and seek. I wonder how Taehyung wants to come out.

"Jimin-ssi... PD-nim is asking for you." Sarah peeked in the room. "Sure sure. We've already been through so much shit might as well do this too." Jimin said and left the room winking at us. Yoongi and Hobi walked into the room and stared at Ayu. "Are you guys really dating?" Hobi said with one of his brightest smile. "Well... Yes." Ayu replied. Taehyung gave them a boxy smile and they started talking in a corner as Ayu came up to me. "Let's go outside." She said.

"What's up?" I said. "Well we haven't talked in a while and it makes me feel weird. You know I'm an attention seeker." She laughed. "Yea yea. Is there anything you wanna talk about?" I asked. "Well yes. My parents are divorcing." She said. "WHAT!?!??!" I practically yelled. "Um yes. I got a call from my sister 2 weeks ago." She said.

We've been here for 3 weeks now. And we only have a little more than a week. But it felt so long. So many things happened in these few days. Korea is really something. And now this. I wonder how she's still smiling. I'm really grateful to Jimin for doing everything. I hope people see how amazing they are together and not start hating based on their prejudice.

"So what are you gonna do now?" I asked. "Well you know those papers you all signed? It was actually for going to America for the new MV shooting. It's not exactly close to NY but they're gonna shoot in LA. All 7 of you are gonna go with the crew. Idk what I'm gonna do for that last 7 days. I might go visit my parents at that time for just go see LA. I'm not sure." She said.

"Well that's a thing but I'm asking if you're okay with everything going on." I said. "I can't control that you know. And wasn't it obvious? The way they lived all these years it was weird they didn't do this sooner. And I have no other option than being okay. I might have given off some other reaction if it wasn't for Jimin. But I actually don't really care about them or their married life." She shook her shoulder.

She's right but this leaves that empty feeling inside your chest. I pulled her into a hug. I know no matter what she says she still cares. She's not that rude, tough kid she acts around as. "I really hope you can let go few shits in your life and enjoy the bright side." I said and she nodded.

"Soooh. How are you two gonna come out?" She asked with a big smile. "I have no idea. You guys just went with the press thing. That's why maybe nobody really noticed where Taehyung and I were yesterday. But I don't really know what to do." I whined. "Well I have another idea. Jimin liked this one better so we went with this." She said smiling like a weirdo. "What idea?" I asked crossing my arms.

__________________

I sneaked out of my dorm again. I got into the cab I called and texted Taehyung that I was coming. After Ayu told me about her plan I talked to Taehyung about it at our lunch time. He's really anticipated about this. I never thought Taehyung would want us to come out so soon. I guess it's because Jimin did it before us. And it's kinda safe to do it now. Cause everyone is already going nuts about Jimin and Ayu so we should just do it while the hype is still present.