Date

Y/N's POV

I was making breakfast for me and Ryan as I dialed Ayu. She picked up after few rings and street noises flooded in my ear.

Ayu: Eo.

Me: Guess whatt!!

Ayu: You're pregnant?

She joked as I rolled my eyes. Even though she can't see it through the phone.

Me: No.

Ayu: Whath?

Me: I slept with Taehyung.

I paued to hear her reaction.

Ayu: WHAT?

She screamed which made a vibration in my ear. I hope I didn't get deaf.

Me: I mean not literally. We just cuddled.

Ayu: Now people are staring at me thanks to you.

Me: Hehe. Btw did you see Jimin?

Ayu: No? Am I supposed to see him?

Me: I heard he also tagged along with Taehyung. So I assumed you're with him.

Ayu: Nope. Jimin never came to see me.

She said with a low voice. Suddenly I heard a scrambled noise which made me assume she moved her phone in air too quick.

Me: Ayu?

Ayu: Missed me?

I heard a faint voice of a male. What the hell? Is that a stalker?!

Me: AYU??

As soon as I said that the call got disconnected. Leaving me with a heart attack. What the actual heck? I tried calling her again but it says her phone is switched off. I somehow gave the omelette to Ryan while calling her. Panic rushed to me. All the guys Ayu dated came running to my mind. That's when I got a text from Taehyung.

Tae: Is it okay with you if I invite Ayu and Jimin?

Me: Is Jimin with Ayu?

Tae: He said he's going to meet up with her. So maybe yes.

Thank God it's not one of the creeps I know.

Me: I don't have any problems.

Tae: Okay :)

And here I thought we were going on a date or something. Well it's still a date even though there will be 3 other people. But I'm good at ignoring people so... That's not a big deal. I'm happy with thinking it's a date. I smiled to myself as I started eating the burnt toast with butter.

I checked the clock and it was 1 pm already. I started getting ready. First I took a long shower. Scrubbing every part of my body and shaving it. I don't wanna be as embarrassed as last night. I would really appreciate it if he let me know beforehand so I could have been not look like a zombie.

As I was shaving I accidentally cut the wrist area. That always happens to me. I'd treat every single of my friends if I ever successfully shaved without cutting myself. Even though there aren't many friends I have. Blood Sweat and tears started at the very correct time.

I got out of the bathroom towel covering my body. I searched through my closet to find a perfect dress. I wanted hide my scars today so I was searching for a full sleeved dress. I can never find a perfect outfit so I grabbed something suitable. I quickly got my makeups out and looked at the clock which reads 3:04 PM. Shoot. How did the time pass so quickly.