Spring Night Dream

Taehyung's POV

I was walking in front of her. It felt kind of uncomfortable. I sensed maybe she was glaring at my back or something? But her scent is calming. I took on courage and turned around to face her. I pulled her by her wrist but she lost balance and her face hit my chest. Damn she's so close. My heart was racing. If she hears it it'd be embarrassing. I said something with a poker face so she doesn't think I'm a pervert.

I hope she got the hint that I was talking about us as the moon and that star. Was it too clingy? Is she thinking I'm a weirdo? Aiish. I wish I could read her mind. I walked towards the side to find Jimin and Ayu. I wonder why he was searching for her so desperately.

I saw them coming out of a bush. Jimin walked so fast and passed me. He didn't even look back and went to where the car was. Ayu was standing near Y/N. Is it the end? No. I won't let this end. I can't control this urge. I'll make sure to come back. I can make excuses.

Me: Bye?

Y/n: B-bye.

Is it weird if I try to hug her?

Y/N's POV

He was still standing there after saying bye. Is it weird if I hug him? I clinched my fist inside my pocket. I should be satisfied with what I get.

He turned around and went away. I looked at Ayu when I heard sobbing. She kneeled down and covered her face with her hands while crying out loud. I kneeled down at her position.

Me: Ayu? Gwenchana? What's wrong?

-------------

I walked into the cafe where Ayu was waiting for me. Ah. She's gonna kill me again. Idk why I'm always late. I wonder if I'm related to Jimin. Keke.

Me: Mianhaee.

Ayu: It's not something new.

She said as she rolled her eyes. We argued like always about who will go and give the order. Even though she always does it for me.

Ayu: So did you get any text from V?

Me: No.

Ayu: Is he busy or something? You could at least say and he's safely landed or something.

Me: Yea. But I should be happy with what I already experienced right? Not every Army gets to meet BTS like this.

Ayu: Why don't you text first?

Me: No. It's clingy. What if he gets irritated? I'll wait until he does.

Ayu: Let's not wait. We should just let it go and think of it as a spring night dream. A dream we'll always remember. But never get into again.

She said while looking down on her bracelet and playing with it. I still can't believe Jimin gave her that.

Me: But something fell off your dream.

I chuckled as I pointed at her bracelet.

Ayu: Cause I'm lucky?

She giggled. But her smile didn't give away a happy vibe. Her puffy eyes says another story.

Me: You won't take that off? We just decided to take all this as a dream.

Ayu: He told me not to. So I won't. My heart finally spoke out maybe.

--------

I got out of the shower. It's been two days. Idk why I'm still waiting. My life went back to the way it was. Idk how many times I reread our conversation again and again. It's really a Spring Night Dream huh? Everytime my phone buzzed I expected it to be him. But it wasn't.

Mom: Y/N!! Come over for dinner.

What? What's wrong with her? I went to the living room. Everyone was sitting at the dinner table. We barely talk to each other. So what's with the family dinner? I sat down on a chair. It feel so awkward. I took a small portion of food so that I can leave quickly. Nobody talked. Only the faded noise of chewing was heard. Awkward silence all around.

My phone's noti broke the awkward silence. Everyone looked at me. Another buzz was heard. So I turned my phone around to see who is it. I grabbed a glass of water to swallow what I was chewing. And I choked on my water when I saw a text from him. I started coughing.

Me: Excuse me.

I ran to my room as fast as I can. My heart beating faster than Usain Bolt. I unlocked my phone and saw his text.

Tae: Hey :)

Me: Hi (●’◡’●)ノ

Tae: Are you busy?

Me: No!

I might just ignore the fact that my parents are gonna kill me after what I did just now.

Tae: Mianhae :( It took me too long to text you. Everything happened so fast. And there was a problem in this hotel too.

Me: It's okay. At least you texted. 😂

Tae: Did you think I won't?

Me: Maybe 🥴

Tae: What are you doing? Is everything okay?

I was about to send him a sticker but suddenly my phone started to ring with a call from Ayu. Fuckk. I picked up.

Me: WHATH. TELL ME IT'S SOMETHING IMPORTANT OR I'MMA KILL YOU.

Ayu: DID YOU SEE?? THERE'S A ANNOUNCEMENT FROM BIGHIT ABOUT ARMYS??

Me: I'm talking to Tae you fucker. Call me later.

Ayu: What? He Texted? WTF

I hung up on her. And looked at my chatbox with Tae. Holy jjajangmyeon. I accidentally sent a kissing sticker to him.

Me: [Kiss sticker from IG]

Tae: Y/n?

.........

To be continued 🥝