"Should we have a milk flavored ice cream?" he asked snapping me back to reality. I just smiled and nodded my head excitedly, "Yes, let's have that!"

Park Family attended a gathering for the evening and they left the mansion earlier, making me free from roaming around the place. Haruto will stay for awhile to finish an activity, or should I say, he's here because he thought I'll need his help, the truth is, it was just an excuse again.

What can I do, I just want to spend more time with him. Even being classmates with him is not enough.

"Wow, puppies. Cute," Jae from the front door said after seeing the puppies playing around.

"Oh, you're here, Haruto," he said simply, it's something usual for him though.

"Hi, Jae," Haruto greeted back, lazily waved his hand as he licked on the spoonful of milk ice cream.

"Oh, different flavor. You're having a milk ice cream, Woo. Something new, huh," he said teasingly, taking a seat beside me when he jokinly tickled me from the back.

Of course, Jae knows. I didn't tell him. He found it himself.

Haruto was too focused on his paper to even hear us bickering silently.

"Jae, about Asahi," I started saying because I know that's something he will walk out from.

"Bye, I think my mom needs me at the kitchen," he stood up, hurriedly taking his bag with him, rushing to the kitchen.

I laughed knowing I have my ways. We just know each other's secrets.

"Is Asahi already hitting on him?" arching his brows at me, he put down his notes on the table.

"It's the other way-

"Park Jeongwoo, I can clearly hear you from here," he shouted from the kitchen. I let out a chuckle.

"It's a secret, I forgot,"

They say time passed way faster when you're happy, and now Haruto is already leaving.

"I'll get Haru tomorrow. Look after him for me, for awhile," he said looking at the puppies in my arms. I nodded my head and smiled. He looks attached with his puppy, he obviously loves them.

"Are you sure you'll be fine, Haruto? I can ask our driver to send you back home," I said after I realized it's getting darker already. I felt bad for asking him stay this long.

"I'll be fine, Jeongwoo. Don't worry," he gave me a reassuring smile. He then waved his hand at me after getting himself out of the mansion's gate.

"Good night, Haruto. Take care," I said, still watching him walk away.

"Good night, Jeongwoo."

;

I woke up happily knowing I have pets to take care of. At least I can shower right away after waking up because I still need to feed haruwoo.

It's a responsibilty—being a pet owner.

I have asked Mrs. Yoon for a vacant room where I can place the puppies so that they won't go around and annoy anyone.

I excitedly entered the room and frowned when I didn't see them. I was afraid of the thought I have in mind.

"Mrs. Yoon, the puppies?

"I took them outside, they are annoying," Jihoon cutted me off and said, he's in the dining table having his coffee. He threw a death glare at me after he heard me sniffed.