19

"Do you remember what you look like?"

"Is it boring when it isn't raining?"

"If you could see one thing in the world, what would it be?"

The Troupe sat around you, as you sat in a large, less intimidating room. Everyone had questions and you were happy to answer to your best ability. "A little, but no much. Yes, with Machi rules a lot. No sure... maybe sunset?"

"How will you remember us?" Nobunaga asked. "You can't see any of us."

"I try to remember voice. I no very good though. I might forget sometimes..."

"Do not worry. I will not bother to remember you either." A monotone voice spoke.

"Illumi has something to say?!" Another voice from a very large aura spoke up. "Isn't that new?"

"She is weak and a waste. I have more important things to do. Come, Kalluto."

"Is there a family job?" The very young voice spoke up.

"Let's go."

You sighed. It was ironic that there was more than one overprotective sibling in the group. But where you different was the response. "No. Go home, stupid brother."

Bloodlust leaked across the room, but after a few moments, it was gone.

"Kalluto knows how it is to have an annoying sibling," The large aura spoke again. "I'm Franklin, by the way."

"Kid is better at life than me." You sighed.

"I have nen. You do not." The boy, named Kalluto apparently, touched your shoulder, making you jump. "Oh. I apologize."

"It is okay." You sighed again, "When it rain, if we go out I can see everyone. Then, maybe I remember. Nice to talk to people. Usually, all die."

A woman laughed, surprising you. Everyone seemed to be a man in this group. "Classic Machi!"

"A girl?" You turned to vaguely face that direction.

"Yep! Shizuku!" She came closer to you. "I thought I introduced myself."

"You didn't even say a single word, dummy." Kalluto scolded her, but you felt the playfulness in it.

"Oh, duh." Shizuku laughed. "Well, I'm Shizuku."

"I know now." You laughed back. "You funny."

"Shizuku is funny without trying." Franklin explained. "Usually the funny one is Phinks..."

"Yeah, Phinks, man, why are you over there?" Nobunaga asked as you looked towards the furthest away aura.

"Don't worry about it." The man growled.

"Your bachelor best friend falls in love and you feel left out?" The final new voice spoke. "I volunteer as the new Feitan. Take me to the brothels!"

"Shut the fuck up, Bonolenov." Phinks was getting more angry, you could tell. "You don't get it."

Bonolenov sighed this time, "You're right, Phinks. We don't get it. Most of us have only know you and Feitan our whole lives just about."

"You all know Feitan long time?!" You spoke up, excited.

"Yeah. Danchou, Feitan,Machi, Nobunaga, Pakunoda, Franklin, Uvogin, Phinks and Shalnark all grew up together. Me, Shizuku and Kortopi came a few years later. Omokage was here for a few weeks, but then we got Hisoka... real asshole, that one... and now Illumi and Kalluto. There's a lot of turn-over I guess..."

"I hear Danchou, Feitan, Nobunaga, Franklin, Phinks, Shizuku, Bonolenov, Kalluto and Illumi... Where other people?" You asked.

"Dead." Franklin explain. "It's kind of a blood in, blood out situation here... There's only 12 spots, excluding Danchou."

"I only hear ten voice."

"Okay, fair enough. We really only keep 10 active spots. The other two are just in case." Franklin chuckled.

"One for me?"

And although you didn't really understand why, this made everyone laugh.