42

At first, when he set you down, you were both on your knees. Still both wearing some semblance of clothing, you wondered if what you had seen in the shower would live up to seeing it without clothing in this fog. Smiling from ear to ear, he gave you a big hug, surprising you a bit. He pulled his head back and kissed you suddenly and deeply. It was just as passionate as your first kiss and even after you parted, you swore you could still taste it. He immediately laid down on top of you and continued the kissing. "Open your mouth a little," he suggested. You did and stuck your tongue past his lips compliantly. It didn't take long for your bodies to connect even deeper. It was one of the most wonderful sensations and the kissing continued for ten minutes at least, before he sat up on top of you, legs straddling your hips. In the dimming light, you could see him smiling down at you.

Feitan kept you beneath him as his broad chest rose and fell in the slow rhythm of his deep, peaceful breaths. You loved the way he looked in this light. The pale, almost milky white skin of his torso contrasted nicely with his much darker, silky hair. You had to hold yourself back not to trace the outlines on his abdomen with your fingers. You didn't want to bother him, and yet still... your fingers yearned to touch him, to trace the outline of his sharp nose and his lips that so often curled up in a smile around only you. You wanted to lay your hands on his chest, rest them there so you could feel the steady beat of his heart, longed to run your fingers down his body, over his belly, which was still as toned as it had been when you first examined him at your old house.

His entire body was lean, but strong and muscular, thanks to his job you figured. You loved his seemingly feral appearance, but he had the most gentle soul you had ever come across. The smile lines around his eyes, now hidden beneath his hair, spoke of his (possibly sick) sense of humor and his easy-going nature (at least when it came to his work). His head was full of interesting thoughts he was sometimes shy to share with you, and you appreciated your long talks and heated discussions about the silliest of subjects. He was an attentive and caring person, making an effort to surprise you and create romantic moments every now and then, like just now. And he was always honest to you, whether you liked it or not (most of the time thus far, you loved it).

In the growing moonlight, you wondered if he would like it to have his hair combed and washed by you. It would be a very special form of intimacy. Your gaze wandered further down his body. Even while just looking, his manhood was no longer its relaxed state—a sight that made your heart jump. It wasn't necessarily the size - though it seemed just right—no, it was rather the shape, that made it seem like your bodies were two parts that belonged together like puzzle pieces, so perfectly did they fit together. It was the way you imagined he could make you feel.

Just the mere thought of this made your heart rate speed up even further.