31

"So, where are we headed?"

"Padokea. There's some good resources there. Can I know what you're making yet?"

"A little bit of this, little bit of that." You smiled and looked up towards him. Your foot hit what felt like stairs and you paused. "What's this?"

"Train Station."

"We're leaving?" Your face scrunched up in a way that made Feitan want to bundle you up in his coat and squish you until you squealed. It was a very unfamiliar feeling, and to those around him, he seemed more like he had never been so confused, disgusted and nauseous in his life. "I—I have never left..."

"I'm not surprised." He guided your hand to his arm, remembering the scene from breakfast. "You'll like it. It's very pretty, lots of green and flowers and rich, vulnerable bastards who have too much money and not enough brains."

"That makes me a tad nervous, since those bonuses have little appeal to me" you lifted your foot high enough for another step and stumbled when you didn't land on it.

Feitan's arms were around you and his voice was in your ear, "You'll love the feeling of grass on your body, the smell of flowers in the air and the endless amount of art supplies." You paused, seeming stabilizing yourself but secretly enjoying the sensation. "Come. I got us our own train compartment."

Although anxious, you followed the tug of your arms towards a loud crowd. "Feitan, I think my sister is here." Bumping into him, you felt his nen pulse around you.

"Why do you say that? I don't see or sense her here..."

"I just feel it." Your body was tugged forward again and then lifted across a gap into what you assumed was the train compartment. After feeling the woosh of the door close, you began feeling your way around. It was a rather small compartment, made of several drawers of various sizes, a soft bench, and a few appliances in the walls. "Where do we sleep?"

"Oh! I thought you'd want your own bed so I got us a two bed—"

"No, like where are the beds?" Feitan was grateful you couldn't see his blisteringly red face.

He directed you to the drawers and seemed to magically make the beds appear from them. You were a bit amazed and preoccupied by further exploration of mystery drawers for nearly two hours. Eventually, you plopped down onto the bench and dug in your satchel for something. Feitan eyed you curiously. After just one more moment, you retrieved the prize: a sketchbook. It was full of personal drawings— hopes, dreams, fears, desires. And you wanted to capture this moment. The first time you were leaving Meteor City, and with Feitan, at that! As you put pencil to paper and tried to both draw from memory and express yourself.

Feitan was fixated, however, on the drawing on the backside of the notebook you were holding. "Is that... is that my dick?!"