41

"Your fingers are all independent. It's like they all have their own mind," his voice was soft and had a hint of bedroom in it, you felt, as he surrendered to your every touch with his closed eyes, relying only on a sense of touch to feel the communication.

"Yes, you get very good at feeling something if you have to rely on that sense." Chuckling, you continued to admire him. His ears were beautiful wound works of art. The hard cartilage spiraled into itself, causing you to giggle a little knowing that people could be tickled by a touch on their ears. Imagining Feitan being tickled was a very funny thought indeed. However, you were curious to find out how much you could get away with. Struggling to keep your giggles down, you continued to freely roam his ears, tracing the lanes of cartilage and touching the lobe. The unique thing about an ear is often the earlobe. Some peoples were connected, like Machi's, and others were not, like your mother's had been.

From this ear test, you knew that you could venture a little indiscretion. You let your fingers trail along his jawbone to find his mouth. Touching the mouth felt forbidden, however, his guard was so lowered that you dared to touch. Your fingertips were electrified by the wet, smooth, and delicate feeling of the corner of his mouth, and a thought nagged in the back of your head. You feared the trouble you'd get in if Machi had watched you do this. However, you simply squeezed your lips together to dry them and to rid yourself of the thought.

You had never felt such luscious lips, the skin softer than the softest marshmallow. He relaxed his lips to surrender them to your gentle fingertips. You boldly felt the center of your lips, where they meet. If he'd have parted his mouth or if you had pushed his fingers in, he would have been licking them sensually. He hadn't kissed any part of you in what felt like ages. This was the closest that he had come and his body reacted accordingly.

The whole thing was very sensual. He had a full, raging hard-on. Normally, it was standing up straight and hiding behind the zipper flat, against his belly. But now, you were standing in much less clothing. So, his pants no longer provided camouflage.

"I did not expect that you'd touch my lips," You giggled at the groan that rumbled within Feitan's voice. You were both happy about it and a little exasperated. For a few moments, the tension was broken with small talk as you stayed between his arms and felt his body against yours. You talked about our favorite books, accidents, and adventures. The details as well as much of the conversation blurred together by the aura surrounding you both. Soon enough, it became almost cloistering. Your arms reached towards his shoulders to come even closer. "Come with me. Around the bend, there are beds of stones, that sit just barely in the water. It will be more comfortable for you than standing."

Instead of walking however, you lifted a leg up around his waist. Pausing, confused, the correct response finally fired in his head and his lifted you up into his arms. Short but strong, it was little struggle for him to carry you and get an ample feel of the peach now in his hands. Carrying you in his arms, you were walked back across the river. He could feel the gait together was easier. The steps were wider and carefree now that he wasn't concerned about you slipping and falling. Neither of you thought much about guiding and following the other. There was some jolly conversation but in reality, he was painting out the thought of going on day trips and kissing and love and even family. The Phantom Troupe held not a single spot in his mind.