32

You willed Machi to come out and kill you or Feitan right now. Yes, it was his dick. You had semi-seen it in the shower while you were carving soap since his clothes had been saturated with water. There was no getting it out of your head, so you simply drew it. However, you would drop dead before ever admitting any of that.

"Ah, no... just a figure study..." you quickly closed the book. "For my next... project..."

"Oh, good." it wasn't necessarily good but Feitan felt the need to say that. "Because if it was mine, I'd be obligated to tell you something about the inaccuracies." He sat down next to you.

"I never saw one with my actual eyesight... so I might get stuff wrong..." genuine artistic worry flooded your body. "What did I get wrong?"

Gently, Feitan opened the book in your lap and took your hand. Carefully, he bent all but your index finger into a fist and then touched the page with it. "You see, you stopped drawing it here," he dragged your finger down several inches, "when really, although that might be some guys... mine keeps going," several more tantalizing inches were added, "at least to here..." his breath caught in his throat and his desire to simply take you right where you sat came crashing down on him.

"Oh?" Your face was purposefully blank. "Thank you for the... correction."

"No problem..." Feitan's voice was just a shadow and for several minutes you both sat perfectly still. It was as if each of you were daring the other to make the first move. It wasn't predatory, but it was certainly dangerous. After just a minute more, however, a gentle knock came at the frontwards door. It was the lunch service, asking for orders.

With a cough and an awkward adjustment, both of you squirmed away and ordered your food in hushed tones. Once the person left, it was easy to pretend it never happened outwardly. Inwardly, both of you were suffering. Feitan wondered why he was suddenly frozen in your presence when he so clearly had wanted to fuck the living daylights out of you for months. You worried that something about you had made you less desirable to him. Many days had gone by since the second meeting and he hadn't even kissed you.

Yet, you couldn't let yourself waste this valuable time for sketching out ideas for Chrollo's request. You had thought you'd be walking more and the welcome sitting was the perfect time to decide how to go about it. Feitan, having worried himself sick, simply laid in his bed.