13.0

"I don't kiss and tell Mr

"I don't kiss and tell Mr. Williams"

As the two sat on the roof of the hotel they both couldn't stop thinking about each other but neither of them knew that. Lila's mind was racing like it always was, overthinking everything like she always did. It was habit she knew she should quit be she couldn't.

And Bryan was thinking about her with no shame. Her icy blue eyes, tan skin, and golden blonde hair, nothing could come close to being as beautiful as she was. And he couldn't stop thinking about how she was so passionate about the things she loved and when she had her mind set to something there was no stopping her.

Bryan looked over at the smaller girl and noticed her biting her lip while staring off into the distance. He hadn't known her for long but he could tell she did that when she was thinking hard about something.

"What are you thinking about?" He asks and Lila moves her eyes to the brunette boy. She sighs and shakes her head. "You can tell me, I don't bite... well not hard" he jokes.

"It's just... a year ago I couldn't of ever imagined being in LA, or even ever surfing again. It's crazy"

"I'm glad your here, and your strong for getting through that and bouncing back" Bryan says and Lila smiles over at him.

"Thanks, but anyone can do anything if you try hard enough" Lila says.

"That's wise"

"I know, it's one of my many talents" she jokes.

"Got that right"

"What about you? Any interesting things I don't know about you?" Lila ask bumping his shoulder lightly with her own.

"Nope" he pops the p "I'm an open book. I just like making people happy and I'm a pretty good kisser" Lila blushes at his comment.

"Is that an attempt at flirting?" Lila laughs slightly.

"Is it working?" He says making Lila blush even more and hide her face from him.

"Your so beautiful, you know that?"He pulls her chin back to him and caresses her cheek with the pad on his thumb. She blushes and moves her eyes away from his.

"I'm serious, your the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. It's so hard to see your face everyday and not kiss you" He starts to lean in and Lila swears she can hear her heartbeat. But all of her worries wash away as his lips connect with hers.

It takes a second for her to kiss back but she gives in to the feeling of his lips. His hand continues to stroke her cheek and the his other hand rests on her back, their lips moving in sync.

Lila wraps her arms around his neck not knowing what else to do since she had no experience with kissing. What she had told Chris and Tyler in the mall was true, she had no time for boys or relationships. This was a whole new feeling to her but she never wanted to go back to how she was before. Kissing Bryan seemed so natural.

And kiss Lila for Bryan was like a rush to him, the sweet taste of her lips was addicting. Though he didn't know that this was her first kiss he could tell she hadn't done this much. Not because she was bad at it because kissing her is probably his new favorite thing, but because she hesitated.

They pull away and he rests his forehead against hers, her eyes still closed as she remembered the feeling of his lips. Bryan took a moment to look at her; her cheeks flushed a cute reddish color and her pink lips now swollen.

"I- uh, I've never done that before" She admits quietly.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know" He says quietly. Lila was happy he didn't judge her.

"No, it's okay, I enjoyed it" She says making him smile.

"I did too" He says and presses one last kiss to her forehead and stands up. "Come on, we should go to bed it's almost three in the morning" he holds out a hand for her to take.

He hoists her up onto her feet, bringing her into a tight hug. She hugs back and he never wanted to let go, it was like their bodies fit perfectly into one another.

They pull away and go down to their rooms, staying good bye as they go their separate ways.

Little did they know they both went to bed with a smile on their faces.

___________

In the morning Lila woke up and Mell wasn't there. She smiled when she remembered the events of last night. She could almost still feel his lips on hers.

She checked her phone and Mell had texted her that they are having breakfast downstairs. It was maybe a couple minutes ago when she texted her so she got up, brushed her hair and teeth and went downstairs.

When she entered the room she found Chris getting a plate of food. She strolled happily towards him and grabbed a plate.

"Good morning" She says happily with a smile on her face.

"Morning- wait! That's Bryan's hoodie" he covers his mouth with his hand. "And your unusually overly happy for you" he says putting the pieces together "HOLY SHIT! Did something happen with you and Bryan last night?"

"I don't kiss and tell Mr. Williams"

"What? You don't kiss period" He points out and Lila rolls her eyes but still with a smile. "Brylah happened didn't it! You guys had sex!"

"No, we didn't have sex. You think I'd have my first kiss and my first time in one night?"

"So you guys kissed?"

"Maybe" She smiles while putting pancakes on her plate.

"Lila, words cannot describe how happy I am right now. And to think your going to be my sister in-law"

"Slow down, we kissed one time last night, we're not together" She defends and Tyler comes up to them.

"What are you guys talking about?" Tyler asks.

"Lila and Bryan snuck out and kisses last night"

"Oh my god! Really?!" He asks excitedly.

"Shh, it's not a big deal" Lila shushes him. "Don't say anything to anyone about it"

"But it is a big deal" Tyler argues. "Everyone in the house wants you guys to get together. You both have feelings just make it official already I don't care if you kisses once"

"Lord guys. You guys are worse than teenage girls"