47.0

"Yes Bryan, I want you to be my first"

Delilah

"Bryan! Wait!" I say running out the door to catch up with Bryan who had already made it across the street.

He stops and runs his finger through his hair but doesn't turn to look at me. Maybe what I had done wasn't a good idea at all.

"Bryan," I say quietly.

"I can't believe you!" He says now turning so I can see him. "Fuck!" He's really mad.

"Is this some sick joke that you decided to play on me! Or did he come here and find you himself?"

"I did it okay!" I say running a hand across my face. "I wanted to make you jealous. I wanted to make you feel how you made me feel"

"I didn't flirt with Anastasia! She flirted with me! You were flirting with Hayden of all people!" Yeah, he's really mad but he did something wrong too, not just me.

"You didn't push Anastasia off when she flirted with you, you just sat there and did nothing. That's just as bad!"

"You didn't even let me explain myself! And I thought coming here like you said would mean we could get to talk about it! But it's clear you just wanted to make me jealous!"

"I did want to make you jealous but not at first. I happened to run into Hayden and made a stupid decision because I was hurt, Bryan!"

"You don't think it hurts me to see you dancing with a guy I know likes you. Guys like him only want one thing"

"You don't even know Hayden! I didn't even know what he was like before tonight! He's just a friend!"

"So your friends with him now-?"

"You can't control who I'm friends with!"

"Yeah but I could certainly beat him up for touching my girlfriend!"

"Here you go again being all protective, I'm an adult I can do things for myself!"

"I just don't want to see you get taken advantage of or hurt by anyone!"

"Yeah and guess who actually hurt me," I say and Bryan lets out a frustrated groan sitting down on the curb.

"I didn't mean to okay?" He says quietly this time. "I just panicked, I thought about what would happen if you walked in and was trying not to take my anger out on her"

"I just love you so much that sometimes I overthink things, like what would you do or what would you say. But sometimes I don't think about things either. And I'm trying to work on my issues... for you. I'm so sorry"

I sigh and sit down next to him on the curb, still leaving space between us.

"I'm sorry too," I say looking down at the asphalt. "I'm sorry that I came up with this ridiculous plan to get you jealous, to make you feel how I felt in the moment. Two wrongs don't make a right"

"I'm also sorry that I dragged Hayden into this. He doesn't deserve it. He apologized and I guess we're kind of friends now"

"And I'm sorry I yelled at you. You had every right to be mad. I'm also sorry that I didn't tell you about Dream"

"I just don't understand why you didn't tell me earlier?" I say.

"I should have but I just didn't know how you'd react. Zach treated you the worst out of us all"

"I would be fine with it, as long as things changed and people were treated differently, I'd support it. I didn't really want to find out about it on the phone with Tyler"

"Lila, like I said I'm really sorry okay? If I could go back a few days I'd tell you" he says and I sigh.

There's a moment of silence between us until I decide to break it.

"I'm sorry I yelled too. I'm also sorry that I danced with Hayden. But to be fair he can't dance anyways" Bryan let's put a soft laugh and intertwines our fingers together, moving closer to me.

"I promise that I'll do anything to make you trust me. And if there's a next time I'll push whoever it is off of me. I'll do anything for you"

"I love you," I say softly, turning so I'm looking at Bryan.
Those words still sound weird coming out of my mouth but I'll get used to it, at least I hope I will.

"I love you too, baby," He says pulling me closer to him and pressing a kiss to my forehead. I lay my head on his shoulder and sigh.

We sit there for a while, enjoying being in each other's company. We had apologized after the fight but I still felt bad, like I had to be extra nice to him.

Bring Hayden wasn't I good idea but it also was because now I know that Hayden isn't a bad person. And my dumb plan did bring us at peace with each other. And Bryan and I are on good terms now.

"Bryan, we should get up. I left Hayden in there" I say getting up and standing in front of him.

"Is Hayden actually not a jerk now? Because I know he's like 6'2 but I'll fight him" Bryan says and I roll my eyes, holding my hand out to him.

"He's not to me at least" Bryan slips his hand in mine and I attempt to pull him up.

"One more thing though," He says before grabbing the side of my face and placing his lips on mine.

He holds me tight against his body and I smile into the kiss. But we really shouldn't be doing this in the street, you never know who's watching.

___________

The car ride to drop Hayden off back at his car in the Target parking lot was silent. Hayden didn't really say anything, I don't think he knew what to say.

I apologize to him for making him do this but he said it was okay and he actually enjoyed getting out and having fun for once. I wouldn't exactly describe this as fun.

I would say that when Hayden left I felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulders. Now I can go to Weston's house and not have to fight with Hayden.

When we got back to my apartment Bryan didn't waste one second to have me against the wall, his hand firmly gripping my waist and his other one holding my head.

This time it was a little more filled with want and I decided that I wasn't going to hold back from what would happen tonight. This would just be another step on my journey through opening up to Bryan.

My legs wrap around Bryan's waist as he carries me to my room and he lays me down hovering over me.

"Are you 100% sure about this?" He asks.

"Yes" I nod and he smiles before connecting our lips again.

"Really? I don't want to make you do anything your not comfortable with" he asks again.

"Yes Bryan, I want you to be my first"