48.0

Sorry for the very late update I'm not feeling this book anymore

"Same big blue eyes" "The same eyes I fell in love with"

Delilah

A week passed by and Bryan and I didn't have any problems. He spent half the time at my apartment and the other half with his friends, or I was with him and his friends.

But I didn't have a lot of time to hang out, some days I'd only get a few hours with him. Theo was training me almost every day now, in the morning and during the day.

Also, Bryan and Chris decided that they weren't going to move back into Dream. Instead, Chris, Bryan, and Frankie got an apartment together about ten minutes from mine.

Everything in my life was slowly coming together, all I had left to figure out was if surfing professionally again was going to work out for me.

I would say that I'm ready for Rip Curl, but I just have to mentally prepare myself. But I'll have time to do that all next week because I get on a flight to Hawaii next week.

And one more big thing coming up was Weston and Leilani's wedding, which was tomorrow. They are stressing about it and if everything is going to be done in time.

So to take some of the stress away from them I was going to watch Finley tonight with Bryan. I don't think watching an eight-month-old is something Bryan would be dying to do though but he insisted on doing it with me.

"Blue!" Theo shouts sitting on his board with his legs off the side. "Get one more good one then we'll call it a day, okay?"

Ten minutes later I was back in the Jeep on my way to pick up Bryan. I didn't bother changing because I was just going to do it at Weston's house.

I had about 45 minutes to get to their house so I talked to Chris and Frankie for a little bit, I haven't talked to them much because I've been busy.

"You ready?" I ask Bryan and he nods with a smile, leaning down to peck my lips.

We told the boys goodbye and headed off to Weston's house.

Hayden's car was in the driveway, I didn't mind him being around anymore. We're actually good friends and Bryan gets along with him, they're not close but they're acquaintances and that's enough for now.

"Hey bubby" I smile at Finley who was laying on the couch, obviously protected so he doesn't fall, with his cute blue onesie on.

"Yeah, hey to you too," Hayden says from the other side of the couch.

Obviously, I saw him but Finley is more important to me, not that Hayden was important he's my brother's best friend.

"Yeah, hey" I pick up Finley and kiss his cheek. I want kids so bad right now but I'm definitely not ready at all, one day.

I think I have baby fever.

"Hey, bro," Hayden says to Bryan as they greet each other.

"Where's Weston?" I ask sitting down on the couch with Fin in my arms and Bryan sits next to me with an arm behind me, making cute faces at Fin.

"He left a little earlier so I watched Fin for like 20 minutes" he explains.

"You watched Fin?"

"He's a baby, how hard can it be?"

___________

Hayden's statement about watching a baby came back and but him in the ass.

I told him he could stay for a little bit and he offered to watch Fin while Bryan and I watched the sunset in the backyard.

But Hayden isn't fit to watch a kid in my opinion, no offense to him though he just doesn't have a caring nature to him. Though he is nice when he wants to be and I get along with him way better now than ever before.

He was doing good for about 15 minutes until Fin started crying and he couldn't figure out if he was hungry or what he needed.

Aunt Lila came to the rescue like always and figured out that he needed a change.

I handed Fin back over to Hayden for a second try and made it back in time to watch the sunset over the hills.

"You're so good with Fin," Bryan says from behind me. I sat in between his legs and his arms wrapped around my shoulders.

"Thanks" I smile at him. "I really love him, even if he poops himself every 30 minutes"

"He looks like you"

"You think so?"

"Yeah. Same big blue eyes" He says and presses a kiss to my shoulder. "The same eyes I fell in love with"

I squeeze his hand and lean my head back and he connects our lips. It's a short but sweet kiss, we both look back at the pretty colors setting over the buildings in the distance.

"I love you" He places a kiss on the back of my head.

"I love you too"

"Sorry to break this up as cute as it is" Hayden comes outside with Fin in his arms. "I have to get back to my apartment, Weston is staying there tonight"

Of course, I curse at Hayden a little in my head but it's not his fault, plus he's not even the one supposed to be watch Fin.

I get up and take Fin from him balancing the 18-pound boy on my hip.

Hayden leaves and Bryan and I are left to take care of Finley. We could do it though and I've done it alone before so I'm more than capable.

Seeing Bryan with Fin is so cute honestly, I didn't know he was that good with kids. One day I'm hoping I'll see him playing with our kids.

After a while, I start to get tired and I can tell that Fin needs to go to bed so I take him upstairs to his room and turn the baby monitor on.

I kiss his forehead and close the door taking the other monitor with me.

I flip down on the couch next to Bryan, curling into his side. He wraps an arm around my waist and kisses my forehead.

"You tired?" He asks and I nod.

"Let's go get some sleep, baby"

We head upstairs to the guest bedroom and get under the covers after I change and brush my teeth.

"Good night"

"Good night, baby"